Zombie Town?

DeletedUser5192

I was just checking on the towns in World 3 and when I reviewed the members of the number 1 town 'Granger Pass', I frankly was surprised. A town full of zombie greenhorns in grey racks, ranging from Level 9 to Level 20.

Every member of this town wears the level 3 clothing and no weapon!!!!!!!

This is just plain bull**** but I guess it is just sad. There are always people out there that only like to play with themself or never find friends ....

DeletedUser

This is just plain bull**** but I guess it is just sad. There are always people out there that only like to play with themself or never find friends

No it's BS that you want to tell others how to play a game... They are the ones putting their time into it, they should be able to play it as they wish.

DeletedUser

Perhaps it was a mass recruitment of newbies who don't play anymore or they're all just busy putting their money and skills into the town?

A third, less desirable option is that the owner is multi accounting on all the accounts and just uses them to build the town up (I don't think so, please don't take offense but it's still an option.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5192

No it's BS that you want to tell others how to play a game... They are the ones putting their time into it, they should be able to play it as they wish.

Multiaccounting is against the rules period. Maybe it wasn't clear to you what I was saying with my post.

DeletedUser

I know it's against the rules and if it was multi accounting, on such a large scale I think the game owners would have known about it by now...

DeletedUser

Multiaccounting is against the rules period. Maybe it wasn't clear to you what I was saying with my post.
I very seriously doubt he is multi accounting, Why would he make a bank level 5 if he was? He may only invite greenhorns to play. If the town is run well, and the people playing are into communism, that's what it would look like completely.

Although I do admit it is sketchy that there are no town council members. But i've been watching this town since it was in the top three and saw a different build style from most others that I've wanted to try myself. They capped the town hall before building other things. So they are definatly playing diffrently then others, not nessicarily cheating however.

DeletedUser5192

And where do you get people who do absolutely nothing to advance their chars? Given even the city founder wears grey rags but it is obvious that noone in this city has any intention to be an individual or at least express himself a little but instead give everything into the city.

Sorry but with my 38 years I know how stuff smells ...

DeletedUser

And where do you get people who do absolutely nothing to advance their chars? Given even the city founder wears grey rags but it is obvious that noone in this city has any intention to be an individual or at least express himself a little but instead give everything into the city.

Hey they've leveled up, and built themselves a sprawling city The town I run almost no one has any money on their toons cause they donate everything in order to help it out.

If you want to complain on to support go ahead, but you could attempt to PM them all to see if anyone responds. IMO that would be more proof then "no one has a weapon"

If all of these people were multi's why wouldn't they all be the same level? Or at least clusters of 5 all the same level.

Should it be looked at? Sure, but you are not the final judge.

DeletedUser

Agreed, people perhaps just wanted contribute to the well being of the town more than themselves. The same clothing perhaps a joke between them or they haven't bothered to buy or wear anything else.

DeletedUser3741

I very seriously doubt he is multi accounting, Why would he make a bank level 5 if he was? He may only invite greenhorns to play. If the town is run well, and the people playing are into communism, that's what it would look like completely.

Although I do admit it is sketchy that there are no town council members. But i've been watching this town since it was in the top three and saw a different build style from most others that I've wanted to try myself. They capped the town hall before building other things. So they are definatly playing diffrently then others, not nessicarily cheating however.

I also been watching the town the bank shot up very recently most likely because he heard greenhorns are losing protection

Also different levels might because of different jobs/builds or he made some after the first few sets

DeletedUser

Don't see why you would have different builds however,if he is multiing all of those accounts, surely he knows what jobs are around his town, and would build his toons all the same way to minimize the amount of time he has to spend looking for jobs and what not.

DeletedUser

I checked the town myself too, just now.

They're so funny. Every one of them was a greenhorn. So funny, couldn't stop laughing till I finish checking every one of them.

DeletedUser

if he is multi accounting he must have a WHOLE LOTTA time on his hands to sit there and log in and out. but i think that if they want to be greenhorns go ahead and let them duelers will kill them like flies. also it might just be a clan of people who WANT to be greenhorns. on the clothing issue te all must have spent all their money into town and just wear what they found doing jobs.

DeletedUser

Greetings guys,

I am the Mayor of Granger Pass and i am here to explain some points, as to why my members are all green horns and why most of them have crappy equips. first of i had them not choose any class to prevent them from being dueled by duelers, so we can focus all our money on making buildings the exact same thing why they have crappy equips before i invited them on board i told them the rules already and they all agreed..

The rules are, if you pick up an item that does not add to your construction,leadership sell it, donate proceeds to town hall.

Dont buy clothes only on what you can pick up doing jobs..

As i said to them individually we may not reach number 1 spot ranking but together as a town we will give everyone else town a run for their money..

EDIT TO ADD!! Also i wont reveal what our Construction pattern is.. But yes with Green Horns protection taken off we had to upgrade the bank..what a hustle..

DeletedUser

Greetings guys,

I am the Mayor of Granger Pass and i am here to explain some points, as to why my members are all green horns and why most of them have crappy equips. first of i had them not choose any class to prevent them from being dueled by duelers, so we can focus all our money on making buildings the exact same thing why they have crappy equips before i invited them on board i told them the rules already and they all agreed..

The rules are, if you pick up an item that does not add to your construction,leadership sell it, donate proceeds to town hall.

Dont buy clothes only on what you can pick up doing jobs..

As i said to them individually we may not reach number 1 spot ranking but together as a town we will give everyone else town a run for their money..

EDIT TO ADD!! Also i wont reveal what our Construction pattern is.. But yes with Green Horns protection taken off we had to upgrade the bank..what a hustle..

You are one organized leader.