RP Discussion Zombie RP ideas

DeletedUser

Golden Reach was moderately sucessful, and the system seemed to work in a way, but it was still too limiting and too open at the same time.

What I plan to do now, is create a new *zombie* RP with a limited area, trapped inside of a massive mega mall (map to be included) with 4 factions (Bikers, Gangsters, Civilians and cops, Rednecks) and of course, Zombies as the NPC enemy!

More will be added in about 12 hours.

DeletedUser

Dave, Dave, Dave. Back from your ban I see. I have one question, and one question only, with your idea. There's gonna be shotguns right? I like to blow the brains out of the zombies I kill.

DeletedUser

I will be part of the Spartans Group, and the zombies who attack them are dressed up in covenant costumes... mwuahahaha

DeletedUser

Dave, Dave, Dave. Back from your ban I see. I have one question, and one question only, with your idea. There's gonna be shotguns right? I like to blow the brains out of the zombies I kill.

Depends on what shotgun you want ;)

Since this will basically be shortly after a zombie outbreak (say, dee dee dee weeks), and everyone is coming to this bigass mall, they are all bringinging a nice variety of guns, the rarity system will still be tried though, though Classes don't seem to be as *liked* by everyone.

And I feel like I've been talking to you throughout my entire ban, you and Peril are so similar :cool:

DeletedUser

That's cause me and Peril have souls. And cause we've been friends with ya the longest buddy ol pal :cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm, how's about a quarantine sorta idea...As in, zombie outbreak occurs in the lower part of soem random city, the zombie infestation has been quelled but now the only place left is the mall, teams ahve been sent in but with no word back...

Eh eh? Sorta like the opposite of usual. :p