Zero Motivation Duelers

• Thread starter Moisley Massacre
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Motivation has nothing to do with how much money you get.

It didn't, but could they have possibly made a fairly big change like that without announcing it? I don't see why 7silverhawk7 would lie about his little experiment.

DeletedUser

I'm not suggesting he is lying. I don't think the Devs would intentionally make a huge change like that without notifying the community. If cash earned from duels is tied into motivation now it is most likely a bug. At least I hope they wouldn't make a change like that without an announcement. Seeing as they have been very good with giving us updated changes well in advance before they occur I am leaning towards bug.

DeletedUser

Is there a random factor involved in money won in a duel? Could just have been a string of bad luck with randomness.

DeletedUser

We won't know anything until the devs get back to us. We have asked them to look into the situation again.

DeletedUser

michael200104 Today at 4:55 PM lol its all good you can keep the $3 ;)
I do believe they changed some of the dueling stuff around cause I was carrying just over $100 when you got to me
7silverhawk7 On 8/18/09 at 7:11 PM Sorry to bother you(and for dueling you),.. I am testing something out. I use to make alot of money when dueling with low motivation, but now it seems that I don't make anything. I made $3 from dueling you. Did you only have $9-11? I think they changed something. Thanks!
BTW--- I will not duel you anymore. I can give you back your $3 too if you want.