Zero Motivation Duelers

• Thread starter Moisley Massacre
  • Start date

DeletedUser

On world 1 especially you get 100s of people between levels 20-40 who have not been attacked more then a few times.

They arn't into the habit of banking their cash at all.

DeletedUser

So basically WildmanJim is saying he carries large sums of money, and he's a relatively low level player who preys on even lower level players.

interesting... bummer I don't play on worlds 1 or 9

DeletedUser

Nah you see you just don't get it, I'm not stupid, I don't carry large amounts of cash around, others do, and I also don't prey on lower level players, they are all about my level.

My dueling level is so low that the kind of players who could do serious damage to me... ie full blooded duelers 10+ levels above me all have dueling levels that raise them up above the point they can't hit me.

Thats what makes it a powerful dueling method.

Lets face it, if you could lower your dueling level, and make yourself less attractive to attackers, you would!

DeletedUser

I can confirm some of what Wild Jim says. My adventurer in W1 made it to level 29 without being dueled ever! It was only after I posted up here that I got attacked.

Lucky for me I also play on Drama World (W8) so I have good dueling skills and bank often.

DeletedUser

2k per day from dueling is not worth it. I can get more than that doing high paying jobs.

DeletedUser

2k per day from dueling is not worth it. I can get more than that doing high paying jobs.

True for many but its not near as much fun though :bandit: and not as a dueler at my level on w1 you can't!

My best cash job is building coffins on w1. :blink:

DeletedUser

Not at this level range matey.. 5k in 9 duels. It's all about who/what town you target, soldiers always carry dollar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Without meaning to be disrespectful, everyone misses the whole point. That's all I wish to say ... work it out for yourselves.

Good luck

DeletedUser

I respect your posts as much as anyone Elmyr
"Umm...could you be more specific?"
I don't wish too, sorry

DeletedUser

You've missed the point, cos no-one knows what you're on about :p

Exactly what George and I were discussing. He didn't even say which side of the issue was missing the point, which makes his posts completely meaningless.

1. Does he have a zero motivation dueler? He doesn't think we understand the benefits: good source of income, which normal duelers can struggle with, giving you the best gear before you do start leveling again; keep your DL down; impressive wins/record, etc.

2. Is he opposed to zero motivation dueling? You might be hitting the same low level players repeatedly, holding them back and/or making them quit; hitting workers; caring more about money than XP, which I personally have a hard time reconciling because I rarely have money problems and I'm addicted to XP; caring too much about your record, which is basically meaningless, since it doesn't even improve your ranking, of course that's also meaningless.

DeletedUser

The reason I started doing it is because I am really not happy with 1 or 2 duels a day.. BORING! hehe.. should be more like 20+

And althought it's hard to believe, I rarely hit workers - just duelers/soldiers so it does stay fun! I'm sorry to be boasting at you but I really get a kick out of taking peoples money and marking their mortician.. I think i'm top dueler on about 100 morts :)

So is it bad 'gamemanship'?.. or should I carry on guilt free teehee ;)

It doesn't really matter what everyone else thinks, because you've said it all here. The only reason a person should play this game is because it is enjoyable. You're having fun dueling with zero motivation. Run with that.
Eventually, you will probably want to explore other aspects of the game and you'll find them fun too.

DeletedUser

LOL well enjoy thinking about it and yes I have a zero motivation dueler

DeletedUser

Hey Moisley, if you have made so much money why are you still riding a Mustang? Also I notice your dueling level is creeping up there.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with 0 motivation duelers. Who cares if all they want to do is duel. It's like builders who want to do nothing but build and exp-lovers who do nothing but work exp jobs. Let them play the game the way they want to play it.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with 0 motivation duelers. Who cares if all they want to do is duel. It's like builders who want to do nothing but build and exp-lovers who do nothing but work exp jobs. Let them play the game the way they want to play it.
QFT. There is no right or wrong way to play this game, everyone judges their success by their own measures.
I have heard that zero motivation dueling can lead to receiving a lot of hate-mail though, from people who don't comprehend.

DeletedUser

All dueling can lead to a lot of hate mail.

You don't duel to start a fan club.