Zero Dodging

DeletedUser

Now this is something that is bugging me. My character is a pure one and has no points in dodging for now.

So for example in a duel, if i duck and someone is aiming at my head, my dodging value gets doubled. However, I have no dodging value at all. Wouldn't it be best if just stand still and unprotected but at least with bonuses for the next round?

DeletedUser

If you have resonable aim then just stand still and aim for shoulders or arms, Never aim for heads unless YOU duel someone because the chances of you getting attacked by a skillful dueler is high so their dodge will be high and dodge your head shots. Just try aiming for hands and maybe 1 round shoulder.

DeletedUser

Makes perfect sense. My Aim gets its bonus from assigning AP to Dexterity anyway, so I will probably be able to fend of some adventurers and workers :razz:.

DeletedUser

Yea you should be able to. I koed some dueler that challenged me lol. I have the same build as you Trap/shoot.

DeletedUser

Guessing the right dodge is more important than having high dodging.

DeletedUser

Yes there is, I don't care what help says. Do they hit you eight out of eight times every single time? No. If you get missed two times, odds are the two times they missed are times you picked the right dodge. If anyone ever hits you two times an hour apart and you have time to adjust your stance in between and the first duel was close, you WILL win the second time unless he anticipates you changing your stance.

DeletedUser

I believe on the help it says you already have a base of 5 so it would double to 10 if you have absolutely no points on dodging xD