ZarekBean's Useless Graphic's

ZarekBean

Just wanted to show off a little bit Of what I do when I am bored.

All images and fonts are either by me, or free use stock (if I did my research right)

Last edited by a moderator:

ZarekBean

here are some flags i've made for my towns or forts:

ZarekBean

here are some banners I have done:

the mapleleaf/star design was drawn by the leader of my politcal party from/for another game. I wont name it, but thats what the above banners are for

ZarekBean

one of the very first things I made once discovering Paint Shop Pro 8.

ZarekBean

hand drawn by myself. used a US Quarter to keep the leaves identical.

ZarekBean

my attempt at making a funny for my friends:

cant post anymore than the cover as alot of them have sexual undertones and thats a no no on here.

ZarekBean

nature pic i took of the river from a train atop of Snoqualmie Falls in North Bend, Washington

ZarekBean

a picture i took of my friend and her kids walking between trains, with the second picture after i manipulated it:

ZarekBean

so what do y'all think? i got more to share later if anyone wants to see them.

ZarekBean

"painted" this with the program Paint Shop Pro 9. I dont have a stylus and tablet so my hand hurts after doing these lol. Made completely from scratch as I didnt use pre existing fonts or images.

a little picture I made. The background I made using free fonts and clip art, layering it with varying angles size and opacity for the background image.

a little photo manipulation of a picture of my two friends.

ZarekBean

more photo manipulation I did of me and my girl.

my friend Andrea. Just took the background color out and added text. simple but nice.

ZarekBean

remember Imagination Station with Dave Kistler?

I grew up watching that show and this was my fav thing to draw that i learned from him. I still draw these when i'm stressed out. Sometimes in trees, sometimes in clouds.

i drew it by hand, but can't take credit for it being my work really.