Youtube's New Look

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/

Just click on any video to see the changes. The ones I have spotted so far are:
  • Comment pages returned to numbered format rather than "see more" tab.
  • "Most recent comments" section added to comment list
  • "Other user videos" list removed from side to make room for larger related videos list; moved to top of video player.
  • Video responses list expanded in size to be more noticeable
  • Video description box moved to small tab below player
But most controversially, at least in my mind, is their replacing the 5-star rating system with the simple like/dislike system. I liked the more in-depth 5-star system:unsure:. So, what does everyone else think of these changes?

DeletedUser14239

I cannot stand the new comment and critique system. All the other changes I'm pretty much neutral with but for the most part the new layout in my mind is a fail.

DeletedUser

IMO the older version was much better. And the most annoying thing is that you can't see the video's rating until you vote. And it's a simple like/dislike vote which is really difficult to know the video's quality. (much easier to get rickrolled now, lol :laugh:)

DeletedUser

The new youtube... 5uXX0rz (lol, first and last time I am saying that...)

DeletedUser13682

I don't really like it. Comments are too hard to read, I enjoy the 5 star system, everything blends into each other in a way that you can't tell what is what until your brain nearly explodes from the concentration effort. I really see no improvement.

DeletedUser13020

What the hell. Their link to opt out is just a link to some jackass movie or something...

DeletedUser

youtube's new look sucks big time. i preferred the old one, it was simpler and easier to use.