your skills

DeletedUser

Are you asking what you should do? or do you want to know what others are doing? If its for you then i say it depends on what char you are and what path you are taking its a personal choice ... if your asking what others are doing well i just kinda spread mine out evenly with a little extra on the charisma

DeletedUser

i want to know about others,i improve my shooting,horseback riding,tactics and animal instinct.

DeletedUser

w1=trying to fix my build so I can get building windmills (I just put skills on random stuff so it could take a while)
w5=following quests
w6=setting traps
w7=FMS rank 6
w8=FMS rank 1

DeletedUser

well... i need 13200$ more to untrain all my skills except construction, then i will train only construction and strenght

DeletedUser

yes because I'm level 50 and my best jobs are catching horses, transporting ammo, exploration, building railroad stations, and building coffins. (one more level and I get iron mining lol)

DeletedUser

im trying to pue in horseback riding, its decent.its a lot of xp jobs, but the best money job is building windmills. i make up for it with transport ammo and pony express. high luck, high pay because i sell the items.

DeletedUser

horseback riding,animal instinct and tactics are used if you want XP jobs.
trading and appearance are used if you want lucky jobs.
am i right?

DeletedUser

If you like those 5 skillsets, only upgrade tactics and/or appearance, as they can both be used for dueling also.

Upgrade skills that get you closer to a future job (see weststats.com/jobs), but also are used somehow for dueling... to protect yourself and your town.

That said, I think everyone should put all their skills into Stamina, as I find that to be a very usefull skill... :nowink: