Resolved Your session with SponsorPay has expired.

DeletedUser

Been running a little low on nuggets, and given that my money at the moment is going on car maintenance and my brother's christmas presents, I decided it might be worth my time having a go at earning some nuggets, rather than just paying for them...

However, every time I click on the "Earn your Gold Nuggets" button, the pop-up window that usually contains the surveys is replaced with a window that informs me that "Your session with SponsorPay has expired". I'm not sure why it's coming up with this, and couldn't find anything by searching the forum, so thought I'd ask here..

Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I can do to fix this? I've tried clearing my browser's cache, deleting cookies, etc, and nothing seems to fix it.

Edit: As a bit of a test, I tried the 'Earn' option in another Innogames game (Grepolis), and was given exactly the same screen as here on T-W. It's rather infuriating.

1YMJM.png

DeletedUser

All I can say is it worked fine for me.

You have received a report: 'You have purchased 6 nuggets'

How long have you been having the problem?

DeletedUser

All I can say is it worked fine for me.

You have received a report: 'You have purchased 6 nuggets'

How long have you been having the problem?

I haven't noticed it before, but then again it's been a long time since I tried earning them rather than just buying them, so I really couldn't say how long.

DeletedUser

Sorry but is their issue, not ours. There's nothing we can do about it. It works fine for me too. If you can see sponsor pay on other inno games, try to contact them through their support system that appears there.

Or it could be your internet connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but is their issue, not ours. There's nothing we can do about it. It works fine for me too. If you can see sponsor pay on other inno games, try to contact them through their support system that appears there.

Or it could be your internet connection.

As I said, I tried it on Grepolis and it's the same issue there too. I'll just have to hope it fixes itself, I guess.

DeletedUser

You can try one last thing: restart your internet connection. It does seem to be a conflict between the site and your connection. When a connection is slow, sometimes sites give that error in response.

DeletedUser

You can try one last thing: restart your internet connection. It does seem to be a conflict between the site and your connection. When a connection is slow, sometimes sites give that error in response.

I've tried resetting my router since discovering the error, but that didn't seem to help it.