Your New Community Manager

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Dear The West Community,

I have news to share with you. InnoGames has taken a decision regarding the current situation, and I am happy to announce that I will be taking over the international community.

I have been working in Community Management at InnoGames for more than 2 years. I had started as a Supporter at Tribal Wars, and I had been the Community Manager for The West and Elvenar Hungary, as well as having other responsibilities at The West.

My initiative is to create a friendly environment for everyone with a player-driven policy in mind. I intend to make The West greater with your cooperation and implication; therefore, I am really looking forward to your suggestions and ideas, which I am more than happy to forward to the responsible departments and try to implement (if it can be done by me).

If you have any questions, concerns, or would just like to chit-chat about anything, please feel free to approach me through the support system or on the forum. Of course, other team members would be also glad to assist you with anything.

I am looking forward to starting our collaboration and I wish you a lot of fun playing The West!

Best regards, Syntex
Community Manager
The West Team