your least favorite job

DeletedUser14239

I hate hunting turkey and digging graves for some reason I never find anything while digging graves even though its got 22% luck and I found my flag my first two hours of guarding the fort, I got lucky!

DeletedUser14239

Thanks for reminding me Cutting trees sucks. For one reason there is alot of quests asking for 8 and 10 planks of wood and it takes forever to get them. I realize you can do other jobs to get wood but for the lower level quests this is pretty much the only way.

DeletedUser

Repairing fences. It took me forever to get that darned hammer for the Cattle Herd quest. :mad:

DeletedUser

No, the other way is to wait until you can do rafting wood or clearing the forest.

if you are not a pure swimmer getting rafting wood is difficult

and clearing the forest gives a huge stock of wood but its very difficult job

DeletedUser11353

if you are not a pure swimmer getting rafting wood is difficult

and clearing the forest gives a huge stock of wood but its very difficult job
They are both easily unlocked, you can do rafting wood easily with few points in swimming and some cheap gear, clearing the forest is a little harder to unlock than rafting wood but it is rather easy too(especially cause)

DeletedUser

if you are not a pure swimmer getting rafting wood is difficult .... and clearing the forest gives a huge stock of wood but its very difficult job

Yeah ......... what he said. lol Hey Elmyr, what exactly does this mean in your signature? "Onion helps those that HELP themselves". What is onion? Are you talking about the vegetable or is this some sort of inside joke? I'm pleading noob ignorance on this one.

DeletedUser

Something like that.

I should add transporting ammo to my list. I'm not a fan of jobs that are nothing but luck, especially ones that are only 64% luck. Doing 12 hours to get my last dynamite for the level 67 quest has not made me like it any more.

DeletedUser

lol yup i hate that job too.. drops are not that good at w-1 for me.. but been saving for the dynamite for some time.. three more dynamites for the lev. 67

but what i hate the most is the building windmills..and now need two in w-1 grrrr.. there goes another 50 hours of doing that....

DeletedUser14189

Somehow installing barbed wire fence allways gets me down...

I can manage spending 16 hours installing them, finding 6 slingshots but no barbed wire...

DeletedUser

I hate Grave Robbing... I can't take the dead man's pants :sad::sad:

DeletedUser12669

grave robber im not too happy with. 22 hours with 100% motivation all i got was a rusty bowie knife :sad:

DeletedUser14280

Cutting wood.
It's not so much that I hate the job, I hate having to collect so MUCH!

DeletedUser14006

Prison Guard

Other jobs with a 1-2% chance of finding the product have been no problem, I have plenty of note part two and have found plenty of union jack flags but getting those damn handcuffs is near impossible!

DeletedUser

I dislike Ambush stagecoach, I might be the first one to say this.

I've been doing this job for two months now, with an average of 4h / day, and I didn't have any spectacular drop. I did get some items here and there, most of them with a sell value of $1200-$1400 but I didn't get no notes, no walking sticks, no useful items ... just crap.

I do believe this is the most disappointing job ever, you know this is the best luck job ever but all you get is crap.

DeletedUser

Guarding the fort.

In one of the worls I have done that job for a 2 hour session at least once everyday for almost a month but have not once got the union flag.

I know I wasted a lot of time and valuable energy, but I can't see things incomplete and if there's a quest whose job I can do, I'll always try to do it till I get the product. :unsure: