your least favorite job

DeletedUser12669

my least favorite job is trading with indians i had to get this job done for the black mountains quest. the job doesnt offer much in $ and xp so as soon as i have done 9 hours trading and got cigars for henry i hope il never have to waste xp points on a job like this again :indian:

DeletedUser

Any low level job I have to do for quests that I never got around to completing and guarding the fort, sawing wood, installing barbed wire, and all those other low level jobs with rare drops that you have to farm for forts.

DeletedUser

Steering a Paddle Steamer - The most annoyingly akward job to be able to do if you want to do them all

DeletedUser12669

Steering a Paddle Steamer - The most annoyingly akward job to be able to do if you want to do them all

yup thats another job im not too bothered about but now that we have forts the bell is needed for the fort towers :sad:

DeletedUser

Granite mining... 22% rate, so for the builder quest i have to get like 5. On my lvl 10 soldier, I have 7. On my builder lvl 54, 0...

DeletedUser8627

Guarding the fort.

Just to get that union flag, I has spent hours on that job. 3% Pfft!

DeletedUser11353

Any low level job I have to do for quests that I never got around to completing and guarding the fort, sawing wood, installing barbed wire, and all those other low level jobs with rare drops that you have to farm for forts.
Yup, they are very annoying

DeletedUser

Builder

on my builder in world nine i hate doing building a railroad station

DeletedUser

Guarding the fort.

Just to get that union flag, I has spent hours on that job. 3% Pfft!

i found 2 union flags in 1 hour with my world 1 level 8 solder, then 2 hours later i found another, then the next day i found a fourth. check my posts in world 1 items found

DeletedUser12669

iv got a new one dueling mugridge i nearly KOed jacob but beating mugridge is going to be a pain in the backside :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

on my builder in world nine i hate doing building a railroad station

Why do you hate building railroad stations? I'd like to know, because I have a worker/builder in world 8 and that's the next job on my career path.

Diggo11

i found 2 union flags in 1 hour with my world 1 level 8 solder, then 2 hours later i found another, then the next day i found a fourth. check my posts in world 1 items found
:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy: :eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I found a union flag the 2nd time I ever did guarding the fort. The ironic thing is that I wasn't even trying to get a flag, because I wasn't up to the Henry's Birthday quest yet. lol I was guarding the fort for the Black Mountains quest and just got lucky. Then I almost gave it away to my town, to add to our town fort, but then noticed that I would need it for the birthday quest. Whew.

DeletedUser

Right now, my least favourite job is Fire Fighting. Pathetic wages, not very good experience, but the highest luck for me.
It will become my most favourite job if I can find that darned elusive piece of a note part 1. Or a pearl necklace. I want one of those, too.

DeletedUser

Right now, my least favourite job is Fire Fighting. Pathetic wages, not very good experience, but the highest luck for me.
It will become my most favourite job if I can find that darned elusive piece of a note part 1. Or a pearl necklace. I want one of those, too.

Yeah, I should have included that was well. I'm stuck doing it daily as the only job I have on w7 that can possibly give me part 1 of the note on the only world I really want it, despite finding 7 total on 5 other worlds.