Your ideal date

DeletedUser

yeah...allen..it is lovely... watchin AUrora together. . .

It was a very special night. Part of the reason I like the song Staralfur so much is that is reminds me quite a lot of the Aurora, and of that night...

As for getting married, I am nearly thirty anyway, and I don't plan on getting married for a few years. The engagement is just a way of staying together until we're ready to get married.

And we'll probably have a Catholic wedding (Charlotte's Catholic). After all, we had a very Animist engagement (I'm an Animist).

DeletedUser3741

Ive never been good at dating

When you force it to be a date, it always feels cliche

I rather just do something fun with the one I love

In the words of Paramore

"Nothing compares to,
A quiet evening alone.
Just the one two,
I was just counting on."

DeletedUser

^^

A date is not a date.

A date is loosely termed as time spent together, be it contrived or not. :)

If I didnt use the word "date" in the initial message and said "outing" we'd get different responses <<<<<<<< that is for John :D

But a silly girl is indeed silly <<<<<<<<< that is for Talamare ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks P A, but now it's too late, you'll never get to know what I enjoy doing with the gals in my life :p

DeletedUser

lol... hmmm, admit it John, what u said came out a bit wrong ^^... haha

And of course it was wrong from the start to go after my use of the word "date".

Find me a better word with same connotation. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not going after your use of the word date, I'm going after the term date, in general. :)

I might have chosen my words more carefully, but Tal made good joke about it, so it's all good! :D

DeletedUser

oh now we're gettin into word play . well you see a date can be many diffrent things it can be a nut ,a number on a calender ,theres a fruit that goes by the name chinese date .
even a date between people has many variations it could be blind, aranged, double, speed,dutch and who says you have to call it a date at all you could call it a courtship as well.

DeletedUser5046

oh now we're gettin into word play . well you see a date can be many diffrent things it can be a nut ,a number on a calender ,theres a fruit that goes by the name chinese date .
even a date between people has many variations it could be blind, aranged, double, speed,dutch and who says you have to call it a date at all you could call it a courtship as well.

and what have you learned from those DATEs ...which one of em will you prefer to be te meaning of te main question?

DeletedUser

ive learned that the nut and the fruit are quite delicious . as far as the meaning thread wise my friend i answered that question already

DeletedUser

Ideal date: October 31...Halloween...the only time of year chicks buy their clothes at the same places strippers do.

Red Falcon

My ideal date would be a woman in her early 20's with long red hair and blue eyes. She should be nice both on the outside and on the inside and dress quite attractively! LOL!

DeletedUser

lol

peopel here are so material

me, possbly in a medow, as the sun starts to set over golden feilds of wheat before the harvest, teh warm brezze blwoing lightly through the grass, and the birds singign their chorus

yus i'm sad :)

DeletedUser5046

lol

peopel here are so material

me, possbly in a medow, as the sun starts to set over golden feilds of wheat before the harvest, teh warm brezze blwoing lightly through the grass, and the birds singign their chorus

yus i'm sad :)

wow...