Your ideal date

DeletedUser

I am curious to know what folks would find an ideal date... would it be watching telly with your love and sharing popcorn or a cruise down River Seine or a trip up the Eiffel Tower in Paris?

Or perhaps working together to duel and KO the same guy and sharing laughs over it?

I'll start the ball rolling... since I have died in WoW, can't get to my corpse and am waiting for someone to rez me so I have some time on my hands ^^

in reality, perhaps an ideal date would be playing any game together side by side and sharing a giant apple pie and ice cream... apple pie for him and ice cream for me ;)

in our surreal net world, what I would always remember is sitting together on the grass in Darnassus and chatting....

and visiting Ironforge and the awesome crystal city of Exodar together for the first time .... unforgettably wonderful... ^_^

(oops wrong game to publicize... haha)

Oh well... do share your experiences too...

DeletedUser

An island in the Caribbean for like 4 days, with an extremely beautiful girl (I just wont enjoy it if she isn't hot). In a lodge, not a tent or anything like that lol. The first day can be chilled and romantic but the other 3 days the love making would take over, would still be intensely romantic though. I will have to really love her to fully enjoy it. I would really like to have a beach there where the water is less than knee-deep for hundreds of meters off the shore. That would be the ultimate for me.

DeletedUser

PoisonAPple... you are getting way too sucked into that e-crack thing. tsk tsk tsk

Ideal date: I don't date. Using the d-word puts unnatural preassure on the whole thing.
Ask me about ideal stuff to do together though, and you'll get a completely diffrent answer ;)

DeletedUser

dude there is no real pressure if you like her. If you feel pressured then I doubt you like her very much. Though i dont often go out on dates. I prefer to hook up and then have no/little connection with the girl afterwards, like no strings attached. But if I was on a date the best for me would be the scenario i posted.

DeletedUser5046

What do you think angel?

And dude there is no real pressure if you like her. If you feel pressured then I doubt you like her very much. Though i dont often go out on dates. I prefer to hook up and then have no/little connection with the girl afterwards, like no strings attached. But if I was on a date the best for me would be the scenario i posted.

gheee a one night stand?! tat's a no no for me...

id better not go on a date than tat

DeletedUser

gee...guys here are so scared of te D-word eh...

Not scared. I just think it is a bizarre concept, like some kind of romantic test. I'd rather cross paths until hanging out together is just a natural thing and let things go wherever they go.

I think it is a cultural thing too. "Dating" isn't something we do over here... it's something you just see in American teen movies.

DeletedUser5046

Lol i didnt ask what you thought about that, I asked what you though John's ideal stuff was

im just shocked and had a urge to comment. . .

ok..i dun really have any idea what he his ideal stuff is...i cant think of any aside gaming :D

@violette: thanks for te facts^^ i dunno you arent into dating...hmm...what if an american ask you for a date then?

DeletedUser

Well, I've been asked out on dates by people of many nationalities... ;) But if someone I don't know very well asks me out, my thoughts are pretty much "You have no idea who I am so what do you want?"

DeletedUser

dude there is no real pressure if you like her. If you feel pressured then I doubt you like her very much. Though i dont often go out on dates. I prefer to hook up and then have no/little connection with the girl afterwards, like no strings attached. But if I was on a date the best for me would be the scenario i posted.

You compltely missed my point. EIther that, or you are oblivious to what I'm talking about. The pressure is even worse if you truly like him/her, because then you don't want to mess it up for everything in the world.

Violette said:
Not scared. I just think it is a bizarre concept, like some kind of romantic test. I'd rather cross paths until hanging out together is just a natural thing and let things go wherever they go.

I think it is a cultural thing too. "Dating" isn't something we do over here... it's something you just see in American teen movies.

I somewhat agree with you here. TBH I think a dates seem alot like a job-interview. There is alot of pressure, it is kinda akward, and if it goes well, you'll reap your reward. Wich to me seems all too alien.

DeletedUser

Well, I've been asked out on dates by people of many nationalities... ;) But if someone I don't know very well asks me out, my thoughts are pretty much "You have no idea who I am so what do you want?"

Kinda goes to prove my point. It's better to just do things together.
That said, I've probably hung out and done alot of stuff that many would consider dates. lol. Silly people.

DeletedUser

im just shocked and had a urge to comment. . .

ok..i dun really have any idea what he his ideal stuff is...i cant think of any aside gaming :D

@violette: thanks for te facts^^ i dunno you arent into dating...hmm...what if an american ask you for a date then?

Wait. Shocked about what?

DeletedUser

Kinda goes to prove my point. It's better to just do things together.
That said, I've probably hung out and done alot of stuff that many would consider dates. lol. Silly people.

So if we exchange the word "dating" for the "things you like to do together"...

With one boyfriend, we used to go motorbike riding a lot. Another boyfriend was a fashion photographer so he'd take me to swish red carpet things and I'd drag him to grungy pubs to see obscure rock bands. Another boyfriend was the perfect company for weekends in the country and sunday brunches and reading the newspaper.

So I guess I think it is the "together" part which is more important than what you actually do. And that what you do depends a little bit on who you're with.