Your favorite anime or manga????

DeletedUser

Well you can also almost try to read the manga first episode then, to make sure :p:laugh:

DeletedUser5046

I almost viewed the first episode of the series, and it was bloody horrible.

i am surprised tat i found someone who really look one piece as a horrible sight:blink: (is it end of te world? oh...not yet. . .)

anyway i like tat story^^ and yes i wish for tat dang fruit tat wil make me invisible... :D

DeletedUser

Well you can also almost try to read the manga first episode then, to make sure :p:laugh:

I don't think the concept has changed nearly enough from manga to anime to make it even remotely interresting to anyone but the simplest of minds.

DeletedUser5046

I don't think the concept has changed nearly enough from manga to anime to make it even remotely interresting to anyone but the simplest of minds.

well anime is actually a moving and colored version of a manga...most anime are made from te manga...but te quality of its design, actions, story lines (if somehow edited) would be from te animators. . .

*me want to be an animator someday :D*

DeletedUser

:D Well i usually read more than half the story to make sure its not ok
Anywayz i cant really tell that it isnt interesting for only simple minds, since i would like to consider myself simple mind :)

DeletedUser5046

well...i cant consider mah mind to be simple. . .

unless thinking two to three things at te same time while typing and daydreaming and playing spider sollitaire is simple to you :D

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad you said anime was for simpletons, that way I don't really have to.

DeletedUser

ok pepole time to study anime and mangas , why? cause angel likes them =)

DeletedUser

Only if she suddenly has a small moustache and cuts her hair.
;)

nah offcourse not.

DeletedUser

Anime is just like any other form of media or story telling, there are good ones and bad ones.

A great anime film is as good as a great regular film once you see past the limitations of the delivery you can appreciate the story, characters etc for what they are.

I have seen a few anime over the last couple of years and a lot were poor, but one or two are some of the best films i have ever seen. If you are going to be open minded enough to watch anime try a simple 'western-ish' one to begin with like "Appleseed". Its not very complicated and plays out very much like a hollywood film.

Here are some examples of the anime i loved: Akira, Ghost in the shell, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle , Ninja Scroll