Your builder being dueled and you cant stop it need help

DeletedUser

on w1? well your level 10, most level 10's aren't dueling, and there aren't too many of them, not to mention your well restricted on who you can duel. your best bet would be to work your way up to level 15 or so before seaching for people to duel.

DeletedUser16628

If you look hard enough you can find players to duel @ that low level.I have players in guntopia w-6 that are level 10-12-15 dueling heavy right now so if you want it take my friend.Kman is right though most low levels are not dueling yet it's your choice make it.

DeletedUser

hi there

yea, i know your leader. when he put me on his KO list he was a level 22 dueler, and i was level 48. the guy isn't the brightest to say the least. also evident in his open hatred for above mentioned empire.

nice one infiniti. it is an excellent system to say the least. messages like the one i sent to mrbrown are so much fun (at least i think i sent him one). about 90% of them get read with no reply. they prolly forget to reply after they have to go change their underwear.

lets look at hamstar now....

damn how can i put his profile hear? as a picture

someone else do it ctually im sick of trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

My next thought would be to hire a town like rebels canyon to handle your builder issues.We have taken on large towns with incredible success.Guntopia also handles these issues the same way but we are a much larger town.

There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
We @ rebels canyon are a mercenary operations outfit and for a negotiated payment you may have our services.
Payment varies according to risk