Youngs Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can debunk this once and for all, an admin has posted in the swedish forums:

Spelarna som hade detta vapen hade utnjyttjat en nu stängd säkerhetsläcka för att komma in i admintools och ge sig själva fördelar. De involverade har blivit straffade.
Which transforms rougly into:

The players who possessed this weapon, had exploited a now closed security hole, to get into admintools and give themselves benefits. The involved have been punished.
Sorry guys, it wasn't legit ;)

DeletedUser14006

Damn, just as this was all getting exciting, it turns out we may have a bunch of hackers on our hands :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

although it was illegal and shouldnt be done, but its a pretty difficult task getting through the wests secrurity, im surprised they managed to do that, i mean it took this long for it to happen.

DeletedUser

Well atleast we now know for sure they those weapons actually exists allways something.

Now go find them ( and don`t forget to tell me how you got them :D

DeletedUser

And here was me, assuming they had found a way to rig fort battles to ensure only 1 or 2 survivors. I was worried that I was perhaps being too cynical, and too quick to think the worst of people, but it turns out that perhaps the opposite is true, they had gained their weapons by an even more underhanded tactic than I had supposed.

DeletedUser

I found brown boots yesterday £2550

I think around 2500 is the highest. (scratch that you're talking about fort battle loot right?)

But it's pretty sad about the revolver, I guess when they make it this hard to find people will go to any lengths.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found brown boots yesterday £2550

I think around 2500 is the highest. (scratch that you're talking about fort battle loot right?)

But it's pretty sad about the revolver, I guess when they make it this hard to find people will go to any lengths.

Ye was talking about the revolver in the aspect of the value of it.

You know if it was the only survuiver that got 2500 or there was a few ?

DeletedUser

Sorry I don't know what the highest value fort item is. I found the boots on a job.

DeletedUser

Thats very disappointing on the revolver, but just because he didn't get it that way doesn't mean there isn't a way to get it... its just too well hidden.... ggrrr

DeletedUser

well tats the only way to get it..through admin tools...(or else there are oder precious admin tools items as well)

i wonder why he didnt chose "sword of thousand truths" from those tools but yonger's revolver...////

DeletedUser11353

Weird part of this story is that he has not been banned, I wonder why is that.

DeletedUser

I think they dont ban him because he found it. He/she showed the staff that someone can get through and how they did it.

DeletedUser11353

He hasn`t really found it. He got with using admin tools, that deserves a ban IMO.

DeletedUser

Since no one has legitimately found the revolver, this thread is no longer needed. There are other threads for highest value items found.

Status
Not open for further replies.