DeletedUser

lvl 25: decision waupee or sheriff
lvl 39: decision waupee or maya
lvl 45: decision sheriff or maya

DeletedUser

lvl 25: decision waupee or sheriff
lvl 39: decision waupee or maya
lvl 45: decision sheriff or maya

As said. I believe the maya ones have something to do with it and im doing that atm. If an items required to be equipped, i believe after reading on history what it would be.

DeletedUser

Look his name up on Wikipedia. You'll see why. (too busy to explain it)

DeletedUser

how about this
level 25 - sheriff
l 39 - maya
l 45 - sheriff or maya ,what do u think?

DeletedUser

Level wise it is definitely possible to be after destroying Hernando's Sword. Although obtaining Hernando's Sword is impossible as a pure Hider, so it'd require a respec somewhere along the line.

A very small respec. My w4 hider finished the adventurer quests, Kate's wedding band and the Transporting prisoners quest, and Hernando's sword, despite all four quests having roadblocks for pure hiders, with only a very small respec. Of course, I did have the full gentleman's set, and if Pumpking had the walking stick, it would be equipped.

Well, something else I thought of: The gang the Young's were in brokeup in a bank robbing gone wrong.

There was no "Young", it's "Younger", as in Cole Younger, co-leader of the James-Younger gang with Frank and Jesse James. I thought the demise of the gang was common knowledge (but I assume that a lot): the failed Northfield, Minnesota raid. I don't see any possible way to tie that into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's hard to imagine that only 1 person has found the revolver since the game was released. Surely more than 1 person has picked both decisions in favor of Maya. If that is how the weapon is found, then most likely, there is another secret aspect.

DeletedUser

Surely more than 1 person has picked both decisions in favor of Maya.

Definitely. Some people always go with the cash for some insane reason. I have a hard time believing that the devs would make anything good come from Maya. Go with her and you get the money...period.

DeletedUser

There was no "Young", it's "Younger", as in Cole Younger, co-leader of the James-Younger gang with Frank and Jesse James. I thought the demise of the gang was common knowledge (but I assume that a lot): the failed Northfield, Minnesota raid. I don't see any possible way to tie that into the game.

I use young as its faster to type. The Northfield raid was that robbery. One of the people in that was also named Bob. Thats a common name, but the Hard work quest involves it.

I dont know if anything Ive thought of will help, but Id like to try it out.

What im trying as of now: Maya options on any quest, equipping an item related to either Cole or Belle.

You know, if im gonna be right, i think its more-so the idea of belle coming from maya since the names and etc but you know, even if it dosent, we just disprove another myth.

DeletedUser

All of the named weapons involve the biggest names.

Wyatt Earp's Buntline, not Virgil's.
Jesse James' Schofield, not Frank's.
Ike's [Clanton] Army revolver, not Billy's.

Younger has to be Cole, not Bob, and the Bob quest is all about hard honest labor, not robbery. You're wasting your time.

Myra "Belle" Shirley to Maya Roalstad? Please.

I repeat, if you go with Maya, all you will ever get is money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am awaiting the release of pants or chaps...
...but this would be a nice weapon for my adventurer on W4.

DeletedUser

..what do you think about this ..
"Cole Younger's gun, taken by the sheriff after the shootout, had remained in his family until this auction."

..maybe sheriff could give a gun....

DeletedUser

..what do you think about this ..
"Cole Younger's gun, taken by the sheriff after the shootout, had remained in his family until this auction."

..maybe sheriff could give a gun....

That sounds a little more likely, but I've never heard anything about an auction for his gun and I'm suspicious if that's from eBay.

Speaking of Bob, a more likely/realistic possibility IMO would be a quest for Jesse James' Schofield, unlocked by equipping a canvas, since James was allegedly shot in the back by a member of his gang, Bob Ford, while straightening a picture on the wall, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser11353

Speaking of Bob, a more likely/realistic possibility IMO would be a quest for Jesse James' Schofield, unlocked by equipping a canvas, since James was allegedly shot in the back by a member of his gang, Bob Ford, while straightening a picture on the wall, but I doubt it.
I doubt it too cause pumpking had canvas equipped when I looked at his profile but he might changed it

DeletedUser

Hmm... You know, I think we are trying too hard right now. Im seriously thinking about the maya thing. The names are so close, and its the same profession as her daughter (although a lot of people have that profession)

I think we are actually giving them ideas on how to put these in game using quests really =)

Im inclined he won a big fort battle as the lone defender. Its possible.

DeletedUser

Ditto, although not necessarily lone survivor, but not many and he did the most damage.

If he got it in a fort battle do you think he would be so reluctant to share how he found it?

DeletedUser

Well its worth is available in the finds. anything under 10k really.

And you know what, im 100% sure. Because of the hernandos level and the gun having a difference in their lvls as opposed to their precise counterparts.

DeletedUser11353

Pumpking, guy who found Younger`s revolver, has started playing on .net w10

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Pumpking recieved the gun by mistake by an admin. The fact that he no longer wields it, gives strength to that rumour, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.