Youngs Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And yes i asked him where he got it in swedish.

I got a reply but supprise supprise he wanted to keep the secret :eek:hmy:

So give the man a break and please do not spam him.

It will leek out eventually :laugh:

DeletedUser

Since it has same bonuses as hernando sword and similar damage, i'm guessing that he got it from some quest after destroying the sword

DeletedUser

I can see 2 alternatives either its a simurlary quest like hernedes or its from fort battle.

But i doubt it have something to do with destroying hernendes sword as it would ***** even more peeps as it prevent them from getting a new weapon again becourse same old wrong quest they did in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Im still thinking fort battle. Has anyone tried replicating his stuff?

Diggo11

But i doubt it have something to do with destroying hernendes sword as it would ***** even more peeps as it prevent them from getting a new weapon again becourse same old wrong quest they did in the beginning.
Level wise it is definitely possible to be after destroying Hernando's Sword. Although obtaining Hernando's Sword is impossible as a pure Hider, so it'd require a respec somewhere along the line.

DeletedUser

Level wise it is definitely possible to be after destroying Hernando's Sword. Although obtaining Hernando's Sword is impossible as a pure Hider, so it'd require a respec somewhere along the line.

Ye but not what i ment :)

I mean becourse of the choice you make to get the best weapon to today its not likly that they will do same choice to get the counterpart of hernendes by destroying it.

If it is this i would think they make diffrent choices to get it thats why i doubt its from destroying hernendes sword.

DeletedUser

Yea, I don't think it has anything to do with Hernando's sword.

Something to look at thought: Cole Younger

I think if we read up on history we might find something.

Notice who the related people are: Belle Starr, Jesse James etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

I got this answer from him, it pissed me off: Hey mate!

I'm not giving away and clues, it's not christmas for a long time, ho ho ho ^^

DeletedUser

We should just not bother asking and find it ourself. I'm very interested in this. And i really am thinking it has history to do with it.

DeletedUser11353

Perhaps, and it probably has something to do when you`re lvl 60 cause level requirement to equip it is 60 and for HS is 57

DeletedUser

Up to him, if he doesn't want to give it... its obviously better hidden then Hernandos Sword.

Could it be picking a different route in the decision quests?

DeletedUser

Well, something else I thought of: The gang the Young's were in brokeup in a bank robbing gone wrong. Closest thing to a bank in-game is ambush stagecoach, but tons of people do that with bonuses and nothing. Belle Starr was married to his brother (I think) Bruce, for a short period of time.

Also, Belle Starr's real name is Myra which you instantly associate with Maya. Belle's daughter was (I believe this is fine because im using it in a historical way and trying to explain history therefore making us all smarter =P) a prostitute, which is kinda close to what Maya is.

Thats a little off topic considering we are talking about young not Belle, but its related and might help.

DeletedUser

... theres two below lvl 60 quests with maya options in them...Transporting Prisioners and the Three Rivers.... Guys? Ill test it and try to do it. I so intrested right now.

DeletedUser11353

I don`t know, there are many options which we need to test and see if anything will work

DeletedUser

Yea. Im willing to test my theory on W7. Will i ever use hernandos on a pure shooter? no, but id use young or belle. Possibly a gender specific thing? Male can get young, female gets Belle?

Now im happy i never kept going on quests. Ill finish rivers ASAP and ill need to get silver mining to finish the transporting prisoners.

If thats it, other options we have to look at with it like an item kinda like the note. Or none at all.

DeletedUser11353

Go Saucey!! I`m pretty sure it has something to do with lvl 60 and decision quests

DeletedUser

Heck, im gonna buy some premium so i can get this done. 15 fools gold takes a while w or w/o.

DeletedUser

Good luck with that, I've been thinking about giving it a try for a while but I'm always too busy leveling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.