Youngs Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing he's an admin...that's far more than the max sell value that eiswiesel said could be found.

DeletedUser

I can't believe his profile says nothing about how he got it...and it doesn't. I looked him up myself and translated it.

DeletedUser

wow thats cool

Actually thats really cool

Amazing really, I want one ( I want a beefalo too)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure where West Stats got "Young's" revolver from. As we can all see, it's Younger's revolver, presumably referring to Cole Younger, and the pic is youngers.png.

Anyway...please don't track him down and bombard him with telegrams. I've sent him one, and I'm sure Below Me did as well.

DeletedUser

He's read it, but no reply. Maybe he doesn't speak English, despite John Rose's assertion that he would. I wonder if Below Me asked him in Swedish...

DeletedUser

Really? I checked the Swedish forums for posts by the player in question, but his last post was in May.

I find it hard to believe that a level 60 Swede found a secret quest that no one on .net or .de has found. The first thing I thought of was the keys, but his level is too low.

DeletedUser

the guy who has it is an adventurer, the gut in the picture on the link is a soldier because of the level reduction, so either they both have oe or he's gone to the effort of editing the image :S

DeletedUser11353

the guy who has it is an adventurer, the gut in the picture on the link is a soldier because of the level reduction, so either they both have oe or he's gone to the effort of editing the image :S
No, you`re wrong. If you are a soldier, when you hover any weapon with your mouse, it`ll show you level requirement like that

DeletedUser

No, you`re wrong. If you are a soldier, when you hover any weapon with your mouse, it`ll show you level requirement like that

The guy who definatley has it is pumpking (or something like that) he's an adventurer, hence the level reduction would not show.

DeletedUser11353

The guy who definatley has it is pumpking (or something like that) he's an adventurer, hence the level reduction would not show.
Player that took that screenshot is soldier, pumpking didn`t did that
Elmyr checked it himself ingame and it`s true, I might check it myself

DeletedUser11353

Dams, it looks so goood. That guy is ranked 1st in hiding and like Elmyr said, his profile does not say anything about getting it

DeletedUser

Well a battle against a large fort with 2 survivors could get you that...

But I'd still prefer the sword of a thousand truths and the turtle :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to get one of those higher end fancy weapons, but all I find are Figaro's and Huck's. Would the adventurer bonus apply to item drops on fort battles? If so, then their class will have better chances to get such items.

DeletedUser

Would the adventurer bonus apply to item drops on fort battles?

The adventurer bonus is the chance to find an item, not the value, but I don't think it would affect it either way. I'm not as sure about whether premium income would affect the value of items found though.

And I'd love the Sword of a Thousand Truths or Rocketin' Turtle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.