Young Guns- Opening Soon

DeletedUser

Yes by tomorrow I will begin the construction on the town. I am gathering right now 4 members that are willing to put all the money to the town ASAP. I am looking for alot of Construction, so if interested post here your Construction Lvl and Current Money and Lvl I will IGM.

I have experience from w1 so I am not a total noob in this. IGm for anything else. :)

Waiting List:

1. Irish Wardog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lvl 9 looking to be a builder. I'm in all worlds but have never tried the builder class before. Close to $200 right now.

Construction - 12
Repairing - 13
Leadership - 10

With 6 unused skill points.

SWM

DeletedUser

Great! head to the town BangaBang the town is going to be close there so head that way in 4 hrs it will be done

DeletedUser

never played but looking for a town to join

lvl 8 - taking recommendations on what class
evenly distrubuted skill points so far

DeletedUser

Lvl 9 looking to be a builder. I'm in all worlds but have never tried the builder class before. Close to $200 right now.

Construction - 12
Repairing - 13
Leadership - 10

With 6 unused skill points.

SWM

If you plan on being a builder, put all ability points into strength and all skill point into construction for a long time to come. When building it is constr x 3 + repair x 1 + leader x 1 = Build Points so con. points are 3 x as good.

DeletedUser

We are currently full, If you still looking we can put you on the wait list and you can join later not long