Young Coyote

DeletedUser29831

Heh, Futu, I thought that was a hint for a quest until I remebered Homer. :-D

Bad Billy Jack

The coyote cub is actually a cursed animal. clothcalcs are always picking it. I wonder if you do a job like hunt coyotes or wolves that we can trade it in for a larger animal that has some speed to it.

They need an exclude option on the cloth calc now.

Yay! Someone finally understood my post!

DeletedUser

1. OH NO! What a disaster! These Inno ! They added it, now the Cloth Calculator adds ONE Item in the CLOTH CALCULATOR! OH NO! WE CAN'T JUST NOT EQUIP THAT! WE HAVE TO RAGE! AND WE HAVE TO SCREAM TO THE WORLD!
2. It's all okay. He is soooooooo cute. Seriously guys, is it so hard to ignore him at the cloth calculator? Pffff hipsters strikes again "Oh my god, Inno introduced a pet, back in my day, The west consisted of only rideable animals! What the heck, Inno`s grief knows no bounds, they are ruining this game"

DeletedUser30224

MY coyote is cute and has +1 charisma. None of my animals except bison give any skill points. I do not have Camel or showdown horses. Therefore I am with my cute coyote and I'm training him to jump at your exposed areas to cripple you while I shoot you to pieces. Please love your coyote, he loves you!
XHPMzeX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Must be some funky, European post-watershed translation, when I saw it here... ;-)

DeletedUser35277

coyote pup

I love him. I really like getting unique items, some people will complain
about anything it seems. He's free, he's one of a kind. If you don't like
him coming up in work clothes, change to a horse! Thanks for the
pup, Inno.

DeletedUser

I love him. I really like getting unique items, some people will complain
about anything it seems. He's free, he's one of a kind. If you don't like
him coming up in work clothes, change to a horse! Thanks for the
pup, Inno.

I am with you I love anything I can collect expectantly if it free.:D I even signed up on Facebook just to get the extra stuff and I hate Facebook:blink:

So far I have my collectors hat and almost have my collectors shirt, neckbands, and shoes, just cant wear them until level 100 but by then I should have them all. Trying to find Rudolph that I can buy and sell back so I can get the camel.;)

DeletedUser22685

Why? 25% sucks as well, there's no more reason to equip him with 25% speed than there is with no speed boost. Just ignore him, it's not that hard.

Deleted User - 1278415

Just wait until we get the fair horse it is the same as the cub with 1+ CHR and 125% speed

DeletedUser

Just wait until we get the fair horse it is the same as the cub with 1+ CHR and 125% speed

Way too fast, someone's going to get hurt. We need to nip this in the bud before it becomes available.

Seriously though, that doesn't help with clothcalc, though it would if speed was the tiebreaker between two animals with equal LP.

DeletedUser

I would love one but the link does not give me one at all. POUTS :(
I wanna say thanks to Inno for any and all freebies!!!