Young Coyote

Harsha..

thanks for the link - is the link temporary like for the bounty hound shirts? - for what purpose do the devs give out such stuff?

Bad Billy Jack

Man o man, this is a cruel trick played on us by inno.

It has ZERO speed & interferes with cloth calc when traveling to jobs.

I will probably have to delete it.

EDIT: I see now. Many elite players have advanced riding animals & probably do not see the problem the young coyote causes for us lower levels. Can the speed at least be bumped to 25%? Cloth Calc picks it for every job.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The young coyote is the best one if you don´t have the camel...

The Bison (had the wrong name) is best for resistance jobs and the mustang can be the best for jobs where you need some piece of the indian set.
For everything else, the young coyote is the best animal that exists... so it´s normal that you will see it on most jobs.

Ps- if you want do get to the job quick, use another animal and equip the young coyote when you are already on route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

not a buffalo, a bison

tbh, the +1 bonus is too small, so it wont matter if you use the coyote at all, unless you're desperately trying for the fifth bronze pickaxe or the last golden pickaxe

DeletedUser

due to it's +1 cloth-calc reckons it's "the" animal for me to use when dueling :p

DeletedUser22685

Ps- if you want do get to the job quick, use another animal and equip the young coyote when you are already on route.

Not worth the trouble for a mere +1 Charisma IMO. Not only that, but the poor thing can't even support my weight.

DeletedUser

Well 1 charisma can get you into positive labour points on some jobs :D

DeletedUser22493

Man o man, this is a cruel trick played on us by inno.

It has ZERO speed & interferes with cloth calc when traveling to jobs.

I will probably have to delete it.

EDIT: I see now. Many elite players have advanced riding animals & probably do not see the problem the young coyote causes for us lower levels. Can the speed at least be bumped to 25%? Cloth Calc picks it for every job.
Yeah, those Inno guys are the devil I tell you! THE DEVIL!
Gave us this NASTY link, that put this HORRIBLE little Coyote cub in our inventory TO MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE!
It's not like they gave us lovely requirements to get it; like 1000 daily quests, owning almost every item in the game and do a gazillion quests. No, these WORSHIPPERS of GRIEF, just plain gave it to us, with perhaps future plans of further PAIN and SUFFERING if this was a part of a "Companion" feature.

So you tell them BBJ. You tell them real good. Tell them that we won't stand for this!
Then put on your Pink Tutu, and ride your Donkey into the sunset..

DeletedUser

People loved to get the Howdah or the innogames belts from this kinda of links...

Im only missing the Onagar... looks like it was given on some servers via the facebook but i didn´t saw the links for it.

DeletedUser

People loved to get the Howdah or the innogames belts from this kinda of links...

No one has ever gotten a howdah or Inno belt from these kinds of links.

Christmas present
Well filled calumet (seems like Thanksgiving roast or Stollen too)
Bison
Green letter
Veteran jacket
Bounty Hounds shirt
Young coyote

I have no idea what you're confusing with this, except maybe premium chests gotten from bonus codes.

DeletedUser

Elmyr you should have read the entire thread after that you could understand that sentence... not only reading it and thinking that it was a "confuse". :D

(or irony now is banned from here?)

DeletedUser

Elmyr you should have read the entire thread after that you could understand that sentence... not only reading it and thinking that it was a "confuse". :D

(or irony now is banned from here?)

I've read the entire thread.

jarograv

Thanks Inno, now I can snuggle my bear and coyote when I sleep :3

p.s.-Am I really the only one whos really happy aboot getting this little critter? :p

Deleted User - 1278415

I've read the entire thread.

I think he was just trying to confuse people, or throw them off make them think that Inno might give those items away... an act of subterfuge. :ph34r: If you say it enough maybe then they might actually give one away.

DeletedUser29831

Out of curiosity and laziness, where do we get this links? Facebook, newsletter, devblog, other, all of the above? I got some, missed some, since I'm not very active.
And I would really like a Howdah for my posting. :p

Ripwise

Links are posted either on Facebook, here forum or ingame anouncement.

You cant get Howdah trough link, no one does. You can try lottery when it is in the weekly draw as a prize or try your luck on premium chests.

Deleted User - 1278415

The coyote cub is actually a cursed animal. clothcalcs are always picking it. I wonder if you do a job like hunt coyotes or wolves that we can trade it in for a larger animal that has some speed to it.

They need an exclude option on the cloth calc now.