You opinion on V1.19 update

• Thread starter RockstarVampire
  • Start date

DeletedUser928

is there a -1... The way of adding new items for stores needs to be addressed...

Either make a store at the Fort to sell these items or something else.

DeletedUser

I'm generally pretty easy going about the ups and downs of updates, but the fact that existing stores can't get the new items is a huge negative as far as I can see. I do like the new loo of the login page.
5/10

DeletedUser363

8/10 I am really upset that the new items can't be bought in existing stores.

DeletedUser

i hate the fact that i cant get the new items in existing stores. and the indian clothes, even though they add a ton of points to setting traps jobs, dont add enough setting traps skills points to be my trappers gear.

DeletedUser

My initial reaction was to give this update a 4/10 or so. I am not amused that as a higher level player who's paid for the building of four or five towns I now have to either help pay for another one, or find some empire/fast growing small town that will let me shop. Plus, the "improvement" to the soldier outfit felt like the devs just wanted to spit in our face and laugh. +1 appearance? really?

The more I thought about it though, the more I'm beginning to realize that this is a pretty fair update. Yes, we can't buy the new items in stores, but I think people are ignoring the fact that these new items and set bonuses are pretty comparable to the difference between normal and fancy clothing. With more items each level you build can generate, you lower your chances of getting that fancy item which likely comes in handy for more jobs than a single item set probably does.

This also has the effect of encouraging larger towns to start forming empires/alliances and building new towns, better preparing the climate for fort wars in the 1.20 update (which 1.19 was described as a precursor update for, rather than a fantastically awesome standalone one).

DeletedUser

This also has the effect of encouraging larger towns to start forming empires/alliances and building new towns, better preparing the climate for fort wars in the 1.20 update (which 1.19 was described as a precursor update for, rather than a fantastically awesome standalone one).
I don't know if that is such a good thing...
It didn't really happen in the real West

DeletedUser

I was thinking about this and something came into my mind-

Before- Small towns were wining coz they are small with less advantages and the big towns have better buildings and clothes.
They wanted a fair thing.

Now- The big towns are crying coz they cannot get the new items in their stores and they have to start all over again. The small towns again have the same problem about constructing the buildings but they are happy coz the big towns are not satisfied from this update.

Again,..The Big guys are in the lead 'coz they can still construct a new town easily.
That means,..The dev's plans about getting these things fair, have again shattered.

DeletedUser

(2/10), the fact that there are only items in brand new shops is ridiculous.

DeletedUser1105

To be fair, they are looking at solving that issue. Yes, they should have thought of it before they did the update, but at least they are prepared to admit that they made a mistake and are looking to rectify it.

DeletedUser

i dunno about this but with the icon to complain report a person next to everything, will there be more complaints about silly tigns just if a few silly words or if they get dueld a lot? i dunno, just saying where as befor if you relaly were aargg with someone you would be bthers to do it as it was bad and make the effort, where as super easy now to do it maybe more complaints about everything i dunno, justs saying

DeletedUser

@ Nimav..
They are planning to change it and make the new items available in the 'already-build' shops..

DeletedUser

update

so far all looks good to me.playing poker in the saloons would be an idea.
I give it 8/10

DeletedUser

I give it 8/10

you dont need to promote that idea, it has already been suggested, and i believe it has also been voted on.

also, i dont think things should be evened out between smaller towns and larger towns. the point of the game is survival of the fittest, so that the best towns continue, and the smaller, less active towns fall behind.

DeletedUser

I give it 8/10

you dont need to promote that idea, it has already been suggested, and i believe it has also been voted on.

also, i dont think things should be evened out between smaller towns and larger towns. the point of the game is survival of the fittest, so that the best towns continue, and the smaller, less active towns fall behind.

It goes beyond that. Planned changes in 2009:

Flash games

In 2009 we would like to introduce poker to The-West. We have already started implementing a Rock, Scissors, Paper game but unfortunately this hasp roved to be quite difficult. If we overcome these challenges we will start working on Poker and other flash games. This is still to be decided, so there is no guarantee we will do this.