Resolved You have to wait 10 hours to join a town!

DeletedUser

Did a quick search but didn't find anything helpful.

I've been doing a lot of shopping so I'm joining and leaving lots of towns pretty quickly. The hours keep going up if I want to join another town. Just wondering, do the hours ever go back down? If I stay in one town long enough, will the wait ever go back down to 2 hrs? The numbers are starting to get pretty hefty...

DeletedUser

The wait time keeps raising with 2h with each town you leave. It goes down 5 mins per day. So if you are patient enough to spend a few months in a town, you'll have to wait less than that.

DeletedUser25632

The wait time keeps raising with 2h with each town you leave. It goes down 5 mins per day. So if you are patient enough to spend a few months in a town, you'll have to wait less than that.

Wow, only 5 minutes per day? That's kind of weak. I thought it would have been a little higher than that. lol

DeletedUser

How do you even join a town?

I am a noob at this game i joined 2-day and i want to know how do you even join a town????

I am getting very angry at the game right now cos i dont know how:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser25632

I am a noob at this game i joined 2-day and i want to know how do you even join a town????

I am getting very angry at the game right now cos i dont know how:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You have to be invited by the towns founder(Black Hat) or Town's Counselor(Silver/White Hat) . Look for a town you want to join, can click the map to open up and they're the red dots. When you see a town you want to join, click it, and click the town hall. Click Residents, and then look for someone with a Black Hat or Silver/White Hat, click their name and write them a telegram asking for an invitation to the town.

Once they invite you, it will come in your reports and you can click the town(from reports) and click accept or deny."

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=14272 can help you more with further questions you may have. Also, there's a search feature for any further questions you may want to ask. If you're unable to find an answer you're looking for, feel free to make a thread about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks

thanks and how do u make forts, is it just upgrading a town or is it a seprate found?

DeletedUser

It's separate. On each map sector there are always only three fort spots, and each with it's own size.
A town needs a ceretain points from buildings to take a fort. If a fort already belongs to a town, another town may launch an attack and steal that fort if attackers win.

DeletedUser

If not all the forts are taken, you can build one. Untaken forts appear gray on the map. Forts belonging to other towns are red on the map and your forts are blue.
Here is how many construction points a town needs in order to be able to build/attack forts:

• Small fort: 24500 Points
  • Medium-sized fort: 36200 Points
  • Big fort: 41800 Points