You have 9 failed logins ..

DeletedUser

I turned on The West to that message this morning, bit scary. So after I went to bed someone tried to get into my account 9 times at 3:50am game time.

Got to admit, I'm curious as to what someone would want to do with my characters. Seems a bit pointless seeing as we can't transfer items or cash.

Weird.

DeletedUser

possibly someone has a very similar login name, or they use your login name for another game they play. 9 times is a lot tho

DeletedUser8627

If you have a strong password that contains alphanumerics then you don't need to worry about someone gaining access to your profile.

You cannot transfer cash or items to other players, but you can transfer nuggets, dule players and enter fort battles which can effect quite a bit.

DeletedUser

If you have a strong password that contains alphanumerics then you don't need to worry about someone gaining access to your profile.

You cannot transfer cash or items to other players, but you can transfer nuggets, dule players and enter fort battles which can effect quite a bit.

Or your complete inventory can be sold... Takes only a minute and you lost half of your cash... :p

DeletedUser

well you could sell everything in someones inventory then duel a dueler and essentially give that player a percentage of the total wealth cashed in

DeletedUser8269

I have to admit I made that mistake a few times either.
My ingame name is Gryph but I often play with Gryphon but that was already taken.
Sometimes when I need to enter my name again for some reason... Well.. lets just say Gryphon (whoever that may be) will have some failed login attempts too :$

So to admin: If Gryphon is complaining about his account possibly being hacked, I am to blame here.

DeletedUser14280

There is in fact someone called Gryphon here. And also a Gryphyn.
Gryphon hasn't been active on the forum since early last year, though.

DeletedUser

Think I will go and do a password change, got me all paranoid now ... [insert paranoid emoticon here]

DeletedUser

Send a ticket to support. We can tell if the login attempts came from another player who may have just been a bit confused.