You guys wanna see some really embarassing pictures of me?

DeletedUser

If you haven't already, visit this thread first, then come back here.

I found some really embarassing pictures of me from when I was 13 and 14-years-old. Here we go:

1. Here's me at 13-years-old. I'm the freakishly ginormous kid on the top left!

lfed7ae9a9ad63d5d0255a8.jpg

2. Here's me whenI was 14-years-old at the military ball (basically prom for nerdy kids) and my date. I'm the one on the right in case there's any confusion. .___.

ledeac80a9824388673fa41.jpg

DeletedUser

There's no way your date in that pic is 14.

Not even close, actually.

I was a Sophomore in that picture and she was a Senior. I believe she was 18-years-old in that particular picture. Definitely illegal but you guys won't rat her out, right? ;)

DeletedUser

first of all the academy (Ah. How I love the military)
and second that lovely lady at your side.
;)

DeletedUser

Actually, the first picture is of a police cadet academy. Nothing particularly special, it's basically the police version of the boy scouts.

The military ball didn't come until later but it was just through High School program. I have no affiliation with any sort of police or military institution at present.

Oh, but yes thank you. I had a good time when I was around that age, though things did get significantly more fun once I got out of the parents house (around 16).

DeletedUser

The military ball didn't come until later but it was just through High School program. I have no affiliation with any sort of police or military institution at present.

I see you more in the back seat of the police car than the front. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm actually remarkably lucky with that kind of thing and have only been arrested a couple times in my life, none of which led to any sort of conviction or mark on my record.

I will say that I seem to be stickler for speeding tickets though. Cops are attracted to me like moths to a flame. That's not to say I'm a speed-demon, I don't mean to imply that at all. I drive a Toyota Corolla for christ's sake. I am that one guy you always see getting a speeding ticket for going 40 in a 35 - the kind of tickets that you know are only being written to meet a quota.

DeletedUser

It reminded me off a program on Belgian TV. A group of students would go to a bording school fifties style, next year it was farmschool in the fifties and last year military academy in the fifties...Nice show...anyway it reminded me at having good times with friends.

DeletedUser

California cops are bad about quotas, aren't they?

It's only gotten worse in the recent months too. Our state is bordering on bankrupt and I'm sure the cops are upping their quotas.

Another thing that more frustrating than a speeding ticket is a parking ticket for a meter that's only been expired a few minutes. I've even witnessed a meter maid writing a ticket for a meter that hadn't expired yet. If I were going to go on a vicious killing spree, I would definitely target the meter maids and traffic cops of this world who love to write frivolous tickets.

DeletedUser

I didn't think those pics were so bad, I mean, I had expected a lot worse! :D

DeletedUser

Great Divest, now if you do go on a spree it will be pre-meditated! Be careful what you put in writing!