You goin' to w6?

DeletedUser

Well i was waiting for a new world to start up a duelerer this just might do the trick so i started up a trubble maker to see what comes of this if it aint fun i wil be gone :rolleyes:

So watch out every one in world 6 i will be level 2 tomorrow you are safe no longer :laugh:
time for bed now so no leveling tonight !

DeletedUser

I'm deciding.....I really don't have the time for another world and the character would probably be neglected anyway

DeletedUser

meh,they need to find a way to automate events that so it doesn't require a live GM person to run them and we can have events in all worlds.

Tempting but i don't want to start a new world just because of that.

DeletedUser26406

yeah I play 4 worlds and i think it's genna end up in a mess but...i joined.

DeletedUser

Come on, World 1 needs to have some sort of event instead.. it's the oldest world. :(

I'm not goin' to world 6, mostly because I don't play on it anymore. (too many accounts to take care of)

DeletedUser

After some thinking... No, I'm not coming to 2hourjob world for any reason. I'm too much adapted to new shortenedtime worlds.
Thus I'll join such world if it's w11-w14 and not old worlds.

DeletedUser

Um... If you reread my initial post... I said I would like to *hire*. ;)
Jobs in my case - definetly needed.

DeletedUser

After some thinking... No, I'm not coming to 2hourjob world for any reason. I'm too much adapted to new shortenedtime worlds.
Thus I'll join such world if it's w11-w14 and not old worlds.

So in another 2 years or so.

DeletedUser20647

We need a new world instead of a silly attempt to revive a dead one.

Deleted User - 1693871

I'm not joining world 6 - I'm going to wait now for a new world.

DeletedUser

If they start the event early January there is a good chance not very many players will even pay attention to it,1.3 new version release will be the center of attention instead.

DeletedUser

Yea and if a new world is started i will join that one instead and drop world 6
i like the new premiums too i only hope they would implement them on world 9 too.

DeletedUser

while it does sound interesting, not joining another old world that will more than likely go back to what it was after the event is finished

DeletedUser1121

while it does sound interesting, not joining another old world that will more than likely go back to what it was after the event is finished

Why not? Get to join in the fun. Noboby knows how it is going to finish.
I can tell you now, without giving away any details that this thing is pretty well organised.

And what if it does finish? You still had loads of fun. I know i will.

DeletedUser22685

This is going to be good, you don't want to miss out. Trust me, worlds are not too time-consuming if you don't get involved in diplomacy or town leadership.

DeletedUser16536

i was thinking of starting here , but now it is really slow again ;(