You ever notice?

• Thread starter Captain Harding
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone ever notice that the mods are ban happy ingame? I keep running across banned players daily. How does a game that was outdated in 1989 still have any players? If I owned this pos I'd be a bit more grateful that anyone wants to play this. lol. I certainly wouldn't be banning them for...what exactly? Cursing? Saying mean things? lol. It's a PVP game for christs sake. If someone whines, tell then to and go play their nintendo. "Oh mister, please don't duel me. I'll report you to the mods!" lmfao. What a joke! :blink:

DeletedUser34315

Anyone ever notice that the mods are ban happy ingame? I keep running across banned players daily. How does a game that was outdated in 1989 still have any players? If I owned this pos I'd be a bit more grateful that anyone wants to play this. lol. I certainly wouldn't be banning them for...what exactly? Cursing? Saying mean things? lol. It's a PVP game for christs sake. If someone whines, tell then to and go play their nintendo. "Oh mister, please don't duel me. I'll report you to the mods!" lmfao. What a joke! :blink:

Maybe you got banned for the type of attitude you are showing right now...
Cursing and saying RL threats is explicitly against the rules.
PVP means player versus player competition for fun- not player versus player fights for the sake of being nasty to other players.
As to outdated in 1989-this game would not even run on any computer in 1989. Tech side aside, if this game is so terrible, why does it have over 17 million players?

DeletedUser35520

from what i've seen, most get banned for multiple accounts and pushing. even then you hear of players getting 2 and 3 chances and worst case they just have to start over. they also offer an appeals process for those bans. as for this game, its not for everyone, but its a tad bit ironic to complain about people complaining...

DeletedUser

99% of the bans you see are for multis. Run multis in any game where multis are not allowed and you'll see the same thing, unless they don't enforce it, in which case you'll see thread after thread in the forums with people complaining about how multis are ruining the game.

DeletedUser25707

why does it have over 17 million players?
I think that those 17 million is for all of Inno's games, not just The West.

Not to mention that companies like to show up totals over the entire run of the game [or multiple games] and not just current figures since it sound more impressive...

DeletedUser11353

Ya think Rippet is right, doubt The West could get to 17mil even when they count players on each server they own as there are 20 servers for The West including beta server which will not bring us nearly to the number of 17 million players especially if player numbers on other servers are similar to .net, which I believe they are and probably worse on many of them.

DeletedUser

Perma banned players are left in the game to be auto deleted.

Till the 45 days inactivity period is over, they remain the eye sore and topic of irrelevant threads like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19518

why does it have over 17 million players?

Its an adv trick. Its good to have a analytic image of mates who are active.
For examp.
30hours+/week-100k mates
20h+/week-300k m
10h+/week-400k m
1h+/week-200k m
1h-/week-16m m :D
This is not real stats even could be.

DeletedUser16008

Maybe they are counting the multis in the 17 figure, theres about 12m of those leaving only 5m to account for

DeletedUser8627

The 17 million you see is the amount of accounts that have registered to The West EN since this server started. Doesn't mean that all those accounts are active, but there are 17 million player names registered to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.