You changed the rules during the game ... you have broken the rules!

• Thread starter DeletedUser35139
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35139

No intention to offend anyone ... I want to report a situation that does not seem right ... especially because we lost money ... location = Alamogordo (beta server)
I'm curious to know your opinion about this situation ... We relate below how it went from reporting a bug to the present:

1. Here. i reported a bug :
In the salon I have no quest ... He disappeared from Quest Book - Participating (Coyote desert of heads) - 4xBounty Hunter. This quest was solved - Bounty Hunter had done 4 times. I was able to finish because the location Coyote Desert of Capura is blank ... Although requirements were met (checked).
Now I can not go and do not know what to do - do not see any quest ... Please solve this problem ...

Thanks
Docs

2. Developers response is here .. :

Howdy, sadly your bugreport was rejected with the following reason: the reported thing was not a bug, but a feature! Based on the new level requirements for quests old quests had to be cancled.. Have a nice day!

3. My comment now ...

So ... I do not understand ... ok, I have not had the level (after the new rules) but I had Labour Points needed .... because I bought buffs 150 LP = 95 bonds ... I understand that if you needed LP ... no need to wait for the set ... It says you must to have the x level or you must to have LP set ... not set the x level level and LP ...
If I did not have the right level of what we had permission to accept this quest? In fact, when I was allowed were old rules ... While I was doing Bounty Hunter 4 times ... You changed the rules ... Now tell me that I did not level .. but I lost time to solve quest ... and money ... Labour buffs points = 95 bonds or nuggets ... i dont remember if i use bonds or nugg ... lol :mad:
I understand that after I spent 95 bonds for it ... everything was wiped and I lost bonds ... that the rules have changed during the game ... not normal so ... is incceptabil and I'm writing this on the forum to see what other players says ... :(:fisherman:

Good day
DocS

DeletedUser16008

1. Your talking about beta nothing to do with .net

2 Its beta where anything can change at any time... its a test world NOT a game world

3 Its beta and unacceptable to moan here about a test platform changing which is exactly what beta is for.

If I had my way id have reset everyone on beta years ago and gotton rid of the rubbernecks there playing to get an early heads up over everyone else.

Sorry if I dont sound sympathetic but Beta is about testing and bugfinding and anyone who spends real money there isnt there to test.

Irrelevant to D&D or . net take it to beta forums not here where no one is interested.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.