You can't spell FTW without TW

DeletedUser

Why is it when you do the Trading job and trade with prospectors, the prospectors don't give you gold (or fool's gold), but they give you rolls of cloth instead? Then they break OUR noses when we don't like the deal we give them for their cloth. Where are prospectors getting all this cloth?

DeletedUser

Maybe they trade their gold on the German servers, for their cloth, and then trade the cloth to us.

DeletedUser

That still doesn't make them prospectors. Trading rolls of cloth makes them "dry goods salesmen."

DeletedUser

Actually you sell cloths to them for money & sometimes you decide to keep some for yourself.

DeletedUser

Actually you sell cloths to them for money & sometimes you decide to keep some for yourself.

The question arises; Why do I not keep it all to myself, and sell it to stores instead?
surely a few hundred cloth rolls here and tehre would quickly be far more worth than the usual pay for trading.

DeletedUser

The question arises; Why do I not keep it all to myself, and sell it to stores instead?
surely a few hundred cloth rolls here and tehre would quickly be far more worth than the usual pay for trading.

It's well known that prospectors loved to make their own halloween costumes so they saved up cloth to make them with. They usually wind up with too much though and trade the surplus.

DeletedUser

pardon the newb here but wat does FTW stand for?

some1 told me For The Win but doesnt fit here

DeletedUser

Quoted from Urban Dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ftw said:
ftw 6635 up, 1649 down
"for the win."

an enthusiastic emphasis to the end of a comment, message, or post. Sometimes genuine, but often sarcastic.

Originated from the game show hollywood squares where the result of the player's response is expected to win the game.
Bob: Your 1up t-shirt rocks
sally: 1up t-shirts ftw.

DeletedUser

Actually, when I use it I use the WTF backwards definition.

**** the what??

Not the first thing I've differed with TW standard usage on. They're big fans of QFT, which I'm more accustomed to being used so you'll have a record of the original post if the poster edits it. Same meaning, different intent.

DeletedUser

The biker definition is good too. ;)

Edit: But yeah nightninja, you got the intent right. I was going to call the thread "You can't spell WTF without TW", maybe it would have caught on better if I had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who randomly takes cloth from around the market :huh:

IRL? :bandit:

The bigger definition is good too. ;)

Edit: But yeah nightninja, you got the intent right. I was going to call the thread "You can't spell WTF without TW", maybe it would have caught on better if I had.

No, you did it right. Your homeys failed you.
icon9.gif

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Urban said:
TW

Tina *****. Generally applies to crystal-meth (aka Tina) addicts who usually do not own their own supply of drugs, but are professional at playing the role of a newbie to partying or they'd simply say/tell/promise you what you want in order to use your drugs. When the drug is gone, so will the TW's...leaving unfulfilled promises.

Exactly.

Now I'm changing the meaning of FTW to: far too weak, because I feel like it.