You can no longer change clothes while sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That blows a big hole in ones scheduel, doesn't it? :huh:

Personally, I think it sucks, If I log on with 5 hours of sleep left and I assign a job or two, or a duel or two, and I am in my worker or Dueler attire then I have to wait 5 hours to get back on and change clothes- Time that I don't have.

Sure, its realistic but really, its another big change that the devs should not have done.

Any other Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

That's no good if you are 5 hours into your sleep and wish to work in 3 hours time.

DeletedUser

Also not good if you're in a foreign hotel and you paid for the room.
You may say $10 is a small amount, but everybody was level 1 once, and short on cash.

Another thing I don't like is having to cancel everything to use the shaman. I would like to reassign skill points anytime (as long as I have at least 1 LP for every scheduled job).

DeletedUser

Yet another stupid idea

Are the Dev's trying to kill the game as more players get closer to level 99 or is that just my take on it.

DeletedUser

It probably has to do with the new sleepy/grumpy head suti they have with the billow, bed slippers and such.

DeletedUser

Stupid.

At least have options in the hotel then, give us a drop menu of how long we want to sleep. It can even be in 2 hours shifts (sleep 2hrs, 4hrs, 6hrs or 8hrs) but give us OPTIONS.

DeletedUser

Stupid.

At least have options in the hotel then, give us a drop menu of how long we want to sleep. It can even be in 2 hours shifts (sleep 2hrs, 4hrs, 6hrs or 8hrs) but give us OPTIONS.

yup
that will be very nice

DeletedUser

I complained in Beta forums. anthraxx doesn't seem to think it's a major change, but anything that removes any versatility from this game is a horrible idea.

DeletedUser

really devs are gone mad these times
first motivation then resistance and now this

DeletedUser

anthraxx doesn't seem to think it's a major change

Technically, he's right. It's a pretty small change. But it makes absolutely no sense: It improves the game in no way at all, and it reduces the options of the players as well as demanding them to be online more often to be effective.

I can't help feeling we're seeing an epidemy of ill concived ideas :(

DeletedUser

It's a change for the bad and completely unnecessary, sleeping gear or not. Who cares if someone uses that gear to get an advantage, that's what it's for.

Many times you change your mind about what to do while you sleep and change gear accordingly. This change makes the game more rigid and harder to leave the computer, which is very bad for an rpg that is difficult enough to juggle with RL as it is.

Let's make one of those polls and have the devs change their minds.

DeletedUser14006

I agree this change is probably for the worse, for other people.

Personally though this will not affect me as I always plan my in-game sleeping around when I sleep, when I awake it has been planned so that my character is just approaching its maximum energy total and is ready to be used and abused throughout the day, at the moment I have it down to a fine art, work for 18 hours, sleep for 6, bob's your aunty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.