Yo President jokes

DeletedUser

Here's a game I made mainly for the Europeans reading these forums. Make "Yo president" jokes, which are basically the same as yo mama jokes. You can be referring to any 20th of 21st century American president, not just the current one. For example: "Yo president's so dumb he thought the Ponze scheme ended in the 70's. Make your jokes based on their personal weaknesses, not on party or race, and don't say anything too harsh. If you want to make a political rant about party politics go to the debate section.

DeletedUser

Yo President Bush is so dumb he thought Iraq was responsible for 9/11.

Sadly this is true.

DeletedUser

yo president Obama is so dumb he thougt that if you put more and more money into a failing system that it would help bring that failing system back.

DeletedUser

Yo president is so politically uninformed that he thinks the 2-party system means having a kegger on both Friday and Saturday nights.

DeletedUser

Yo president so stupid, he makes Paris Hilton look like Ralph Nader!

DeletedUser

yo president (Iran) is so unpopular that he had to rig the elections just to win.

DeletedUser

Yo president is so fat you have to roll over twice to get off of him.

That was to all you William Howard Taft fans!

Take that William Howard Taft!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yo Prez is so dim he thinks checks and balances is a central European Acrobatic troupe

DeletedUser

Yo president Bush is so brainless that USAF tested new fighter jet's aerodynamics between his ears.

DeletedUser

Yo president Bush is so stupid he ran an entire political party into the ground over a course of 5 years!

DeletedUser

(Sorry. Its the way I speak. Its a mix of Irish, belfast slang & american.Im not from america so i dont know were i got it.)

DeletedUser

Sorry myself. You should probably click the to report me for a grammar flame. ;)

DeletedUser

No. Yo president so nuts he thinks debate is what you use to catch dafish.

DeletedUser

Yo president so stupid he can't tie his own shoe without his wife to bend over for him!