Resolved Yet another trading with Indians question

DeletedUser

I have read all the Threads but still cant understand how to Trade with the Indians with the quest Black Mountain Negotiations I have traveled to the Junction but when i get there i have no idea what to do next my level is 38, I am about to pull my gun out of my holster and blow my brains out, I hope someone out there can put me out of my misiry.:sad:

DeletedUser15762

First, can you do the job?
You will need
pitfall.png
trade.png
trade.png
appearance.png
and
appearance.png
and the labor points is 223.

So some good gear will help too.

I would recommend:
HATS
img.php

Black Bowler hat
img.php

Gray Bowler Hat
img.php

Fancy Bowler Hat

NECKBANDS
img.php

Yellow Shawl

SHIRTS
img.php

Yellow Shirt
img.php

Fancy Cotton Jacket
img.php

Fancy Dress Coat

SHOES
img.php

Fancy Work Shoes

Or something cheaper:
img.php

Fancy Cotton Shoes

WEAPONS
img.php

Sharp Bowie Knife
img.php

Bowie Knife

Third, are you sure you aren't doing 'Trading guns to indians'?
I get those two confused a bit.

Sorry, double post, but this is irrelevant to my other post.:) Selling guns comes only for the soldier quests. Trading with Indians is close to the end of the adventurer quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8269

"Trading with Indians" is just another job you have to do like any other job.
This may sound stupid but the way you ask your question seems to me you're looking for something special to do.
You dont need to really, just get the right gear for the job and read above for good items. Check WestStats perhaps too.

DeletedUser15762

"Trading with Indians" is just another job you have to do like any other job.
This may sound stupid but the way you ask your question seems to me you're looking for something special to do.
You dont need to really, just get the right gear for the job and read above for good items. Check WestStats perhaps too.

But maybe he's a dueling adventurer, with main points in shooting and aim? Or vigor??

DeletedUser8269

But maybe he's a dueling adventurer, with main points in shooting and aim? Or vigor??

He literally says: "I have traveled to the Junction but when i get there i have no idea what to do". To me that just seems he doesnt realise Trading with Indians is just another job, whether he can or can not do it yet. To me it seems like he thinks its some sort of special action which has to be done at the junction.

DeletedUser41

I am doing that quest on world 10, i am level 39.

You go to the junction in one of the north central Squares. White quest giver.

Accept the quest when you are there, it opens up the next part of the quest which is Trading with Indians for 9 hours, accept that quest when you are there or when you do the job without accepting it doesnt count towards the quest.

You then trade with indians for 9 hours, its the job that has a tee-pee as its icon. If you cant see it then like the others in this thread have said, you dont have enough labour points to do or see the job and should start to put points into the skills needed as Wert718 kindly posted and or equip some of the items he suggested and hopefully you will at least see the job and you will have an idea of how many points you are away from doing the job.

DeletedUser

NEW Frequently Asked Questions > Quests

Q. How do I trade with Indians?
A. Trading with Indians is just another job. It has the same skills as trading (set traps, 2x trading, 2x appearance) and 223 difficulty.​

NEW Frequently Asked Questions > Jobs

Q. Why can't I see <insert name of job>?
A. You don't have enough labor points (LP). You need at least 1 LP to be able to do a job and you have to be within a certain distance of being able to do the job depending on your level. You can see jobs that you are farther away from doing as your level gets higher. To find the skills used and difficulty, see Jobs on West Stats.

West Stats' Job calculator, after you create an account, select the right world, and upload your skills and equipment will tell you your LP for all jobs and the best gear available. Finally, Best job items will help you find the best gear to buy to do a job, although it doesn't take sets into account.​

DeletedUser

i have a qustion how the hell do you make so much dam money

DeletedUser

by doing high earning jobs...and that mixed with playing for a looooong time :)