Yet another labour point question

DeletedUser9891

Sorry, in a bit of a rush... read about 8 and they all pointed out part of whta I need to know, but not in enough detail.

I understand the more labour points you have, the great rewards, but does anyone have an equation for it? If so can you post it up?

The need for this is because I want to maximise cashflow atm. Which job would likely pay more?

I have 7 labour points in milling grains ($ - 11%, XP - 7% and Luck - 0%)

I have 43 points in picking tobacco (6%, 1% and 2%)

So far I have bumbled along and just hit the higher percentages, but I now realise I need to get a better grip of the mechanics :)

Many thanks as I am sure you've already answered it, but I have to take my girls out for the day and 8 threads was all I could search.

KK

DeletedUser

In your example Milling Grains would yield more money.

Doing jobs for the highest XP % is generally your best bet ... money will come ... XP takes longer.

I do not believe there is an exact formula for Money % and there is also a 50% range plus or minus.

Once you start doing high money jobs you might get 300 on average but you might get 400 or 200 ...

Labor Points do effect money %, but there is a maximum threshold for each job. ie: You're not going to do Picking Tobacco with 200 labor points and make a mint.

Oh and if you really want to make alot of cash ... do zero motivation dueling which means run your Motivation down to zero and just duel noobs around your level for money. You won't gain XP but you can make a bleeping TON of money. This will work on any world although it will be harder on 8/9 since they just opened up.

It it not advisable to run your duel level up early in the game when you're still learning the ropes.