Yesssss

DeletedUser

Guarded fort for 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and another 30 minutes and I have the flag!!!!

DeletedUser

I know huh ^^

I think I know the secret how to get items - it's to not care if you get them or not. I am only level 9 so I could care less about the flag, so I got it :D

DeletedUser

I know huh ^^

I think I know the secret how to get items - it's to not care if you get them or not. I am only level 9 so I could care less about the flag, so I got it :D

Maybe you are right, or not.

But no matter what, your a lucky player. Great job for having it. Treasure it!

DeletedUser

I repaired fences for two days. then on my last two hours stints i got three hammers! The sheriff never told me he left three of the things there! He really should be more careful. God knows where he leaves his badge and gun! too much whisky in the saloon methinks.

BUt what on earth am I supposed to do with two hammers? They would make an awful lot better weapon than my broken clay pot, but they obviously didnt think of using a blunt, clawed weapon in the west when there is a perfectly good clay pot lying about.

But im off topic. I too got my flag first try on level eight. I went back a few days later because the experience was good and got another one. Wish I could sell it. Or even give it to someone!

Anyway. Happy trails.

DeletedUser

Im getting flag right now...i prayed 45min before start putted 2h
becaus i read a lot ppl prayed an puted 2h an they got
an this my first try on forts so wish me luck...

DeletedUser

i spent 8 hours getting the flag for the quest, first 3 times got nothing on the 4th 2 hour attempt got the flag and a level 10 bat 6-12 damage

DeletedUser

i spent 8 hours getting the flag for the quest, first 3 times got nothing on the 4th 2 hour attempt got the flag and a level 10 bat 6-12 damage

Great job, so do you got any other items other than those things?

DeletedUser

Great job, so do you got any other items other than those things?

yeah ive found a few things but nothing great, got 2 level 10 bats actually lol, a pair of black shoes is one of the only other interesting things ive found im just doing/preparing for quests at the moment, level 12 nearly 13 i get more quests at level 14 right?

DeletedUser

yeah ive found a few things but nothing great, got 2 level 10 bats actually lol, a pair of black shoes is one of the only other interesting things ive found im just doing/preparing for quests at the moment, level 12 nearly 13 i get more quests at level 14 right?

Yes...there are a lot more quests to go!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, I never find anything. It took me about 4-6 hours just to find a few posters with 100% motivation >.<

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, I never find anything. It took me about 4-6 hours just to find a few posters with 100% motivation >.<

can be a pain cant it, i did 2 hours of stream fishing and i got 0 fish at a 50% chance of finding one each half hour..

DeletedUser

can be a pain cant it, i did 2 hours of stream fishing and i got 0 fish at a 50% chance of finding one each half hour..

Some one shares my pain. I am both happy and filled with pity.

DeletedUser

Guarding Fort

I have been doing this for a week now both praying and not and have yet to get even ONE flag.:mad:

DeletedUser

Try looking at your MOTIVATION. The lower it gets, the lower your chance on getting an item.

Motivation was always above 90%, I got the flag after about 12 hours guarding. Was only guarding because I needed to gain some exp as well :D Am new to the game and put the wrong points in the wrong places so cant do the repairing fence quest yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, gj. I only get mud in w3 (always slipping to the mud! That's why i always take a bath!). :D

I got my first ever flag in w2 when im level 18! ;)

DeletedUser

Motivation was always above 90%, I got the flag after about 12 hours guarding. Was only guarding because I needed to gain some exp as well :D Am new to the game and put the wrong points in the wrong places so cant do the repairing fence quest yet :(

Wrong, your Motivations is not always above 90%!

motivation.png
Motivation

Motivation is a value between 0% and 100%. This number says how motivated you are to work on this job right now. The starting motivation is 100%. With every hour you do the job the motivation goes down by 3%. The motivation constantly raises by 10 points per day until it reaches the 100% it started with. With a motivation lower than 100% you make less money, less experience points and the items you find aren't as valuable. With a motivation of 80% you receive 80% of the money you would have gotten otherwise.