YES I SEARCHED FIRST: Money, trading and a couple of others...

DeletedUser

Money, seems simple enough, but I am surprised to see people with recent join dates founding towns. How long till you can earn enough?

When I searched around about trade, it almost sounds like people are actually trading real world funds...is this right?

Also, is it safe to assume towns are the real foundation of success in the game?

Is it fair to assume duels are a good way to get cash early, but maybe not appreciated by others?

Finally is there any way to tell which jobs and tasks are generally better early on?

DeletedUser363

Money, seems simple enough, but I am surprised to see people with recent join dates founding towns. How long till you can earn enough?
Are you asking how much money you need to create a town. It is $300.

When I searched around about trade, it almost sounds like people are actually trading real world funds...is this right?
Trading doesn't exist in this game.... yet

Also, is it safe to assume towns are the real foundation of success in the game?
Towns offer you the chance to buy items, sleep in a hotel for free, duel, etc.

Is it fair to assume duels are a good way to get cash early, but maybe not appreciated by others?
Usually people don't like it when they are dueled, but it is part of the game and they should learn to deal with it. Don't assume that you will get a lot of money from duels though, as most people put their money in the bank

DeletedUser

Duelling people for cash is like buying a lottery ticket. Almost all the time it pays out peanuts, but just once in a while you hit the jackpot. Just make sure to be one of those people who never pay out much to other duellers when you lose :laugh: