Yee Haw. Check out Facebook!

• Thread starter DeletedUser25825
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Check out Facebook!
I don't use facebook. Nor twitter. Nor buzz.

It just happens that my head hurts, my feet stink and I hate jesus.
I just checked my socks, and believe me, now I'm so excited. Advertising unwashed socks is not against rules, right? And who knows, maybe they add them also to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

I tried finding Facebook. But none of the bookstores had them! Perhaps ill get one for Christmas.

A bird twittered at me the other day.. Quite frankly, I don't get what all the fuzz is about..

DeletedUser25825

It just happens that my head hurts, my feet stink and I hate jesus.
I just checked my socks, and believe me, now I'm so excited. Advertising unwashed socks is not against rules, right? And who knows, maybe they add them also to the game.

I know Joxer... which is why I specifically posted what Facebook posted. I did it for you.

DeletedUser25825

You've always intrigued me with the Grave Robber wishes. I still have my FMS pure on W4. She's a super slow leveler, but some year I'll cap out and then be taking home 8k items that I find... in theory right?

DeletedUser

With existing stuff theoretically you should be able to get 8K items, yes. But we still don't know what new jobs are coming and if one of those would be possibly more fruitful than grave robber.

DeletedUser25825

One could always hope, which springs eternal with pure FMS. It's mostly a waste of skill, but I really really wanted to be able to Grave Rob in the early 30's level-wise... of course this was all before the game was skewed by allowing the purchase of attributes and skills.

DeletedUser

Yes but you can't use that premium on most of old worlds. ;)

But i took my time and calculated this. If you were level 99 on w13 (sorry, dunno what AP/SP rewards were available on other worlds so far) and solved all quests to gain best SP/AP rewards except the gold rifle quest, and reached level 120 in a short time... You'd have 131 AP and 396 SP on level 120, right?
And now you respec to pure FMS... That means you'd have 1088 LP in graverobber job if your equipment is this:
Fancy Stetson
Fancy leather jacket
Moccasins
Brown shawl
Granmont's Pistol
Mustang
Fireworks rocket
Scythe

Based on the Sly's formula (http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=525671&postcount=5), with 1088 LP the best item you can get then is of value 5223$. With premium it's 7834. So seems I was wrong saying we'll be able to get 8000$ items from that job. Sorry for misinforming. :(

DeletedUser25825

Ahhh... but you're thinking like a guy there now... because I play characters with female bits. It's not THAT huge of a boost mind you... but the Pilgrim Dress Shoes and Kadrum's Parasol should be really close to boosting the upper limit to 8k, but yeah... still fairly high on the find category. It's a tremendous amount of the shiny weapons

DeletedUser

well having 4 of the dancer set gives +12 fms and +50 labor points, so if you took off say the hair feather for the stetson....you may have a better total?

too lazy to figure it all out atm...on lunch break