xxJonnycxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to bring to attention the disgusting and filthy messages by xxJonnnycxx.

xxJonnyCxx On 5/18/09 at 6:52 PM haa you do make me laugh :p

its not reverse psycology, you just a ****** and cant stick to a story/has ALREADY forgotten what you said the first time.

ha come on then, attack me :) id like to see how well you think you will do xD Really, if you tried to attack me in or even out of game you would lose. I dont really care what ya say, i cba to talk to you anymore as i feel your a fairly boring person. (Which i also know you shall TRY to reverse on me xD haha so dont try it)

I dont really care how hard you like to think you are, i also doubt that james ford cares about your 'threats' which are quite funny and unrealistic. I dont think you know how dueling works on this game either ... ha

I also would like to ask what makes you think you have won? I have countered all of your insults back at you in a way which stops you from being able to reply about them, so really as i said last message MY WIN :D

Btw, im not going to forward a message to james ford, it seems like a waste of my precious time. If you want to get with him so much tell im yourself ;)

But honestly i thought i told you not to reply? Ha to stupid to understand!

But yea, shut up ;;D i'm not really bothered about you, and you seem to think your messages are so effective xD Ha well im pooing myself :) lmao!!!!!

i cba to reply in the future, better thigns to do, but dont take it as your win, your pathetic and just show further how much of a dumbass you are with each message.

I thankyou for adding another point to my win list :)
Please take the appropriate action against xxJonnycxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what action? you want us to do something? im not doing anything for your personal feud. your obviously making bad insults, and deserve those words.

as sheephead said, grow up, and you wont get into these kinds of arguments. this is just as much your fault as it is his.

DeletedUser1121

ROFL. just out of curiosity, i looked them up ingame..

Check out the hitlist:

Working as a gun for hire, if you keep getting attacked and want revenge then don't hesitate to send me a telegram, it doesn't matter where you are on the map.

Current town-[town] Cut and Shoot [/town]

My hit list:
xxJonnycxx
James Ford
kman288
sheephead
everyone in Cactus Flats

And he already has a slingshot :) good luck guys..

DeletedUser

what are you people on exactly they arent fighting
wtf, cant you read?
the point is the report button isnt working it doesnt work for me either ive reported someone 3 times swearing and multiaccountiong.

could a moderator see to this please
i also probably get abuse of the above like little childeren your the ones who should grow up see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.