Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37191

If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...

DeletedUser15368

Anny sends love letters sometimes, but I think most people use whispers instead of telegrams now :p

And yeah, there's already a script for that.

DeletedUser35120

Yooooo I do use the telegrams.. I get about 2 on average per day (excluding the fort battle ones). And no they are not love letters
angel_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser34084

Like really guys I said this plenty of times already. Try to not post other userscripts in my thread >_>.

DeletedUser34084

you can't just silence all your competition like that :p

Oh well. It seems it worked so far :p
If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...

I do take requests if I see myself using the feature :p.

DeletedUser35120

Twitch emotes causing issues suddenly today. Telegrams not opening (shows a blank telegram window upon opening). Turning off the script and reloading the game solving the problem.

DeletedUser34084

Twitch emotes causing issues suddenly today. Telegrams not opening (shows a blank telegram window upon opening). Turning off the script and reloading the game solving the problem.

Uhm. Which browser are you using?

LE: Just tried with Chrome and it worked pretty normal.
700febbcb7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Chrome, re enabled the script now, works fine. Didn't even close browser all this while. Dunno what changed.

DeletedUser35120

You probably had some latency issues :p

Everything else was working fine though, I mean, even the page reloads took less than 3 seconds while I was testing which script was causing issues. Idk, it's weird.. :unsure:

DeletedUser34084

FYI there's a bunch of extra emoticons working in TWKappa.
Code | Image
FeelsBadMan |
1x

FeelsGoodMan |
1x

(tf) |
1x

OhMyGoodness |
1x

PancakeMix |
1x

GabeN |
1x

(puke) |
1x

SaltyCorn |
1x

SourPls |
1x

:njub: |
d8ddb55703.gif

MJCorn |
1x

RareParrot |
1x

forsPls |
1x

:clown: |

dawgPls |
b40e037603.gif

WetCookie |
wet_cookie.png

fRope |

fGun |

fKnife |

FeelsOhWait |
1x

LUL |
1x

BanHammer |
1x

SaxPls |
1x

RickPls |
1x

HorseHead |
1x

FeelsLuluMan |
1x

DogeWithIt |
1x

haHAA |
1x

KKona |
1x

VapeNation |
1x

OhGod |
1x

ForeverAlone |
1x

PedoBear |
1x

FeelsFutuMan |
1x

FeelsDiggoMan |
0ff89e1699.png

FeelsZz1Man |
1x

Hodor |
e1507178fe.png

FeelsShteffMan |
1x

FeelsJaroMan |
1x

JustDoIt |
1x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34084

Hehe. Such a shame I can't put more than 45 images per post :p. Anywho, if anyone's using the script and wants his own emote just message me and I'll add it to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.