Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34084

da7306953f.png

Howdy, stranger!

This is a topic where I will be posting silly (or useful) scripts, every time I decide to release one.
The Magic Bundle
This is pretty much all my old userscripts merged into a single "supreme" userscript. You can activate/deactivate whatever feature you want to use, just open the "Magic Menu", enable your feature and refresh!
Features:
  • Better PM Notifications
  • Veteran Point Counter
  • Task Killer
  • Improved Job Window
  • Neon Experience Bar
Link: https://xshteff.github.io/userscripts/magic.user.js
Script Version: 2.0

Button:

196f1595ef.jpg

Window:

c6cdb15b33.jpg

Notifications:

Chrome:
05726a66d8.jpg

Firefox:
e6cb7493e7.jpg
[/spoil]
TW Best Friends
After installing the script, if there's a tamboola™ running, you'll see a new counter that'll allow you to open a window from where you can send currency to your friends, see how many currency the friend sent to you and all the timestamps of him doing so.

Now you might ask me, "Why make something that's already there and it's working?". Well indeed the old script is indeed working (more or less), but it is coded in such way that it will send a request to the server every 2 minutes.

Why is that bad? Well imagine few hundred of people having the old script installed and sending an useless request every 2 minutes. That'll make the servers lag AND make your browser freeze at the same time every time it sends the request, and I don't think anyone wants that.

Link: https://xshteff.github.io/TW-Best-Friends/tw-best-friends.user.js

b172b4e0d7.jpg
TWKappa
Long story short, I brought twitch emotes in our game

Link: https://xshteff.github.io/TWKappa/twkappa.user.js
Twitch Emote list: https://twitchemotes.com/
Extra emotes list available in game
TWZoom
Zooming the map in and out made possible.
Link: https://xshteff.github.io/userscripts/twzoom.user.js

Scripts are discontinued. No permission to edit them in the future. Please send me an e-mail instead of a private message. Thank you!
~xShteff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34084

Juan more script is joining my silly collection!

4) Task Killer

Tired of clicking 9 times to cancel all your queued jobs? Well sir, this is the perfect script for you!
Here's what's going to happen after you install the script:
f827049a91.jpg

Old style, no longer available.
Just click the red X, and all your queued jobs are gone! It's magic!

Script link: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/task.user.js

Apelatia

I believe that I'm not the only one who will be extremely grateful for this script. Thank you for your efforts Shte.

DeletedUser35120

Now that Task Killer Script is exactly what I needed. Gem of a script! Thanks xShteff :D

DeletedUser34084

I believe that I'm not the only one who will be extremely grateful for this script. Thank you for your efforts Shte.
Hehe, thanks apelati! You forgot the F btw :hmf:
Now that Task Killer Script is exactly what I needed. Gem of a script! Thanks xShteff :D
Yeah, it's something I was looking for as well, and since I couldn't find one, I've made one myself :rolleyes: You gotta thank Sly, Petee and Dijjo for teaching me how to jQuery :p

DeletedUser

Oh my god. I have only just NOW discovered scripts and it has changed the game for me. It has opened up a whole new WORLD of possibilities to me. Many, MANY thanks to everyone who gave their time to make these little marvels.:D

Quick question though. Is there a way to make them stick, or do I have to reload them every time I load up the game? It's no hassle. I have the scripts saved under my Notepad, so I just have to copy and paste, but if there is a way to make them stick, I'd love that. :D

DeletedUser34084

Oh my god. I have only just NOW discovered scripts and it has changed the game for me. It has opened up a whole new WORLD of possibilities to me. Many, MANY thanks to everyone who gave their time to make these little marvels.:D

Quick question though. Is there a way to make them stick, or do I have to reload them every time I load up the game? It's no hassle. I have the scripts saved under my Notepad, so I just have to copy and paste, but if there is a way to make them stick, I'd love that. :D
You have to install Greasemonkey (if you're using Mozilla Firefox) or Tampermonkey (if you're using Google Chrome), then you can install any script, and it will load every time you login.

DeletedUser35712

Very much like the cancel job thanks.

A question. I use Firefox but have used Chrome to run scripts. Are players able to still use twdb script on normal Chrome - it was disabling it last time I tried unless I used Canary.

DeletedUser35712

Yes I know you have to install a script handler I used violentmonkey.

DeletedUser35120

Yes I know you have to install a script handler I used violentmonkey.

Violentmokey is for the Opera browser. Specific browsers tend to have specific script handlers. It's Greasemonkey for firefox, and Tampermonkey for Chrome atm.

DeletedUser

Thanks xShteff. I don't suppose I could trouble you for a heads-up on how to use Greasemonkey could I? I have installed it and I have read the manual, but it assumes that the reader knows what they are doing, which I don't. I only found out about pressing F12 to install scripts by accident.
I want to set my scripts up for The West, but I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. :(

Edit: Never mind. I think I figured it out. :)
Post-edit: YAY. Got it working. Thank you SOOOOOO much. xShteff. I will dance at your wedding. :D

DeletedUser34084

Thanks xShteff. I don't suppose I could trouble you for a heads-up on how to use Greasemonkey could I? I have installed it and I have read the manual, but it assumes that the reader knows what they are doing, which I don't. I only found out about pressing F12 to install scripts by accident.
I want to set my scripts up for The West, but I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. :(

Edit: Never mind. I think I figured it out. :)
Post-edit: YAY. Got it working. Thank you SOOOOOO much. xShteff. I will dance at your wedding. :D
Too late mate. I'm already married. Here's one of my wedding pics:
[spoil]
b9aa9e5231.jpg
[/spoil]
Violentmokey is for the Opera browser. Specific browsers tend to have specific script handlers. It's Greasemonkey for firefox, and Tampermonkey for Chrome atm.
Violentmonkey, lol. I'm testing my scripts only on Chrome/Mozilla. If it's not working on Opera you'll have to change your browser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.