Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

xShteff

A new update to TWKappa will be coming #soon. is here.

Here's a preview:

You should be able to see a new feature, something I pretty much stole from the new-ish Skype client. If you post a single image url to the chat, you'll be able to preview it without having it to open (enabled by default, just change it to 0 if you want to disable id)
I'd update the script right now but GitHub is apparently getting DDoSed or they have some DNS errors. Anyway, I can't access it.

Last edited:

xShteff

Guess I haven't posted here in a while. I'm trying to mess around with the interface, here's a small example based on a very old concept image posted on the devblog.

If anyone has any idea on what changes could be done to the current game interface feel free to hit me up :p. (Completely re-positioning stuff and adding new options totally do-able)

Last edited:

Pnevma

f anyone has any idea on what changes could be done to the current game interface feel free to hit me up :p. (Completely re-positioning stuff and adding new options totally do-able)
If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...
:D

Also, about the friends list, is it possible to show the town/alliance of each friend?

xShteff

:D

Also, about the friends list, is it possible to show the town/alliance of each friend?

I can't, sorry :p. Right now I'm fetching data directly from the FriendsBar, and that specific data is not available there. I would have to create one server request per friend to fetch the extra data and therefore slow down your game a lot :p. Also Diggo would probably kill me if I did :njub:

Also about the side menu, if you explain it to me how you want it I'll probably make it (like, a drawing or something)

Last edited:

Pnevma

I was thinking of just a drop down menu, like LeoTools:

Where the options would be the names of the custom sets, so more like this:

Pnevma

That was quick, thanks a lot!

Though it didn't work for me on Firefox... The button appears, I click on it, but no dropdown menu appears... I disabled all other scripts, and it still didn't work.

I later tried it on Chrome, and it worked there

Any idea why the difference? o_O

xShteff

Because Firefox likes to cause me troubles. I tested the script on Chrome as that is the browser I use. I'll install Firefox and have a look at it later today.

xShteff

Because Firefox likes to cause me troubles. I tested the script on Chrome as that is the browser I use. I'll install Firefox and have a look at it later today.
Fixed for Firefox, make sure you get version 0.3.

Last edited:

Wondertje

Why does it say xEquipment Sets when hovered over? I mean, what is the meaning of the x?

Love the script, thank you so much!

xShteff

Why does it say xEquipment Sets when hovered over? I mean, what is the meaning of the x?

Love the script, thank you so much!
That's what happens when I don't know what names to pick. I just put an "x" before an already existing name. See my nickname. :p It used to have a meaning but it's so old and childish there's no point in mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.