Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnevma

If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...

lulumcnoob

Anny sends love letters sometimes, but I think most people use whispers instead of telegrams now :p

And yeah, there's already a script for that.

Anny Hudson

Yooooo I do use the telegrams.. I get about 2 on average per day (excluding the fort battle ones). And no they are not love letters

xShteff

Like really guys I said this plenty of times already. Try to not post other userscripts in my thread >_>.

xShteff

you can't just silence all your competition like that :p
Oh well. It seems it worked so far :p
If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...

I do take requests if I see myself using the feature :p.

Anny Hudson

Twitch emotes causing issues suddenly today. Telegrams not opening (shows a blank telegram window upon opening). Turning off the script and reloading the game solving the problem.

xShteff

Twitch emotes causing issues suddenly today. Telegrams not opening (shows a blank telegram window upon opening). Turning off the script and reloading the game solving the problem.
Uhm. Which browser are you using?

LE: Just tried with Chrome and it worked pretty normal.

Last edited:

xShteff

FYI there's a bunch of extra emoticons working in TWKappa.
Code | Image
FeelsBadMan |

FeelsGoodMan |

(tf) |

OhMyGoodness |

PancakeMix |

GabeN |

(puke) |

SaltyCorn |

SourPls |

:njub: |

MJCorn |

RareParrot |

forsPls |

:clown: |

dawgPls |

WetCookie |

fRope |

fGun |

fKnife |

FeelsOhWait |

LUL |

BanHammer |

SaxPls |

RickPls |

HorseHead |

FeelsLuluMan |

DogeWithIt |

haHAA |

KKona |

VapeNation |

OhGod |

ForeverAlone |

PedoBear |

FeelsFutuMan |

FeelsDiggoMan |

FeelsZz1Man |

Hodor |

FeelsShteffMan |

FeelsJaroMan |

JustDoIt |

Last edited:

xShteff

Hehe. Such a shame I can't put more than 45 images per post :p. Anywho, if anyone's using the script and wants his own emote just message me and I'll add it to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.