Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34084

[spoil]
926fc7799c.jpg
[/spoil]

A new silly script will be joining my connection #soon :d
Can you guess what is it? :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

It's a font drawn by Futu in paint! Available now for download! Christmas has come 22 days early.

DeletedUser36559

Nice work Futu and Shteff! Would like to try it out and see.

DeletedUser34084

I've updated the PM Notifications script. Instead of having the huge useless button under the top bar (image[1]), you now have a classy small button under the settings (pretty much where everyone puts his script icon, image[2]), that will only appear if your notifications are disabled.
[spoil]
image[1]
[spoil]
8EwlE.jpg

[/spoil]

image[2]
[spoil]
45f093b897.jpg

[/spoil]
[/spoil]

I've also added the possibility to translate the script. If you want it translated in your own language, please send me a message by respecting the following template:

PHP:
    IconTitle = "Activate Notifications!";
    ErrorNotSupported = "Sorry, notifications are not supported.";
    ErrorDisabled = "Notifications are disabled.";
    TextEnabled = "Notifications are enabled.";
    GuiDescription = "<p>If you have any feedback please post it <a href='http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=55128' target='_blank'>here</a>.</p>";
(Of course, replace the red text inside the quote marks w/ the translated text.)

Link: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/noti.user.js

(I didn't test the script in Chrome yet, but I'm guessing that it should work fine)

Tom Robert

Hey xShteff

2048 Script: maxgameversion is still set to 2.09, I always get a notification after starting The West.
PM Notifications: doesn't work for me. Is it up-to-date?

Another question: Can you maybe pack all the script into one? There you could add a options or settings tab, where we would be able to activate/ deactive your scripts.

Btw: I love your scripts ;)

regards Tom Robert

DeletedUser34084

2048 Script: maxgameversion is still set to 2.09, I always get a notification after starting The West.

I didn't believe people actually use that script anymore :p I've updated the maxversion, it shouldn't appear anymore.

PM Notifications: doesn't work for me. Is it up-to-date?

EDIT: I've fixed it. Tell me if it works :p

Another question: Can you maybe pack all the script into one? There you could add a options or settings tab, where we would be able to activate/ deactive your scripts.
I was actually thinking to do this, I'll see if I can set something up

Btw: I love your scripts ;)

regards Tom Robert
<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Robert

I didn't know this scripts till today :D
So I tried them out and they're great and very usefull.

EDIT: I've fixed it. Tell me if it works :p
For PM Notifications; I didn't mean the maxversion here. The script doesn't even appear ingame. And it is only shown in the thewestapi when "The West Veteran Point Counter" is activated, don't ask me why :D (I hope you know what I mean)

I was actually thinking to do this, I'll see if I can set something up
That would be really cool!

DeletedUser34084

For PM Notifications; I didn't mean the maxversion here.

Maxversion for 2048, right? I've changed that to 3.00 :laugh:

For PM Notifications; I didn't mean the maxversion here. The script doesn't even appear ingame. And it is only shown in the thewestapi when "The West Veteran Point Counter" is activated, don't ask me why :D (I hope you know what I mean)

Meh, that happens when you're too lazy and you copy-paste stuff from your old scripts :p
They should be fixed :up:

Tom Robert

Maxversion for 2048, right? I've changed that to 3.00 :laugh:
Yep that's right. But you just did this to PM Notifications as well, like I saw. You can also change the maxversion to
Code:
Game.version.toString()
then it will always take the actual gameversion.

And PM Notifications is still version 0.04, still no changes, still no fixes :D
Is this the right download link?: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/noti.user.js

DeletedUser34084

Yep that's right. But you just did this to PM Notifications as well, like I saw. You can also change the maxversion to
Code:
Game.version.toString()
then it will always take the actual gameversion.
Hehe, thanks for the advice :up:
And PM Notifications is still version 0.04, still no changes, still no fixes :D
Is this the right download link?: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/noti.user.js

Uhm... clear your Cache, it displays 0.08 for me

DeletedUser34084

Welp. I've packed my scripts into only one. Also, my domain will expire on 16th of March, and instead of paying for it, I've used my Student magic to get a new one, for free.
Anywho, the bundle it's called "The-West Magic", and here's how it looks like:
Button:

196f1595ef.jpg

Window:

8a2f7f6ac2.jpg

...it should contain four features: Notifications, VP Counter, Task Killer and Job Window modifications. You will have to refresh in order to activate/deactivate the features (I could make it so you don't have to do it, I'll have a look on it later)
You can find the state of all your features in the "Scripts" window, if you're too lazy to scroll through four different tabs.

3cfb2db3f4.jpg

Link: http://allenmcpotter.me/userscript/magic.user.js

DeletedUser34084

Uhm, yeah... the purple XP bar wasn't supposed to be there :tumble:
I'll keep the code in the source, but I'll have to disable it :p (It's still a WIP, and it works only with dark colors)

Tom Robert

Hey, it's me again.

First, the script package is great. You could add a download link on your website, too.
And it would be cool to see the 2048 script in the package as well.

The main reason I write this post is the bug, when twdb clothcalc script is activated at the same time. There is a compatibility problem between it and veteran point counter:
1oiB71x.png

Maybe you can fix this?

DeletedUser

Noob question. If I already have the scripts, will the stay as they are?

DeletedUser34084

Hey, it's me again.

First, the script package is great. You could add a download link on your website, too.
And it would be cool to see the 2048 script in the package as well.

The main reason I write this post is the bug, when twdb clothcalc script is activated at the same time. There is a compatibility problem between it and veteran point counter:
1oiB71x.png

Maybe you can fix this?

Yyeah I kinda noticed that the next day Bluep commited his changes to the script, but I didn't really want to fix them until I was 100% convinced that someone is actually using it :p
I guess I'll have to fix it this weekend xD
Also, I'm planning to rework my whole script since the code is kinda... meh...

LE: I was kinda bored today... I've fixed the VP counter :up:
Link: http://allenmcpotter.me/userscript/magic.user.js
Noob question. If I already have the scripts, will the stay as they are?

wat.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay. had no broadband for a few days. :(
Can't even remember what I wanted to ask now...I think I was wondering if the scripts I already had would - in some way - be removed since the hosting site is no longer valid.
Like I said, noob-question. I reckon now that they are actually saved on my hard-drive and not updated from the site that holds them.
Please forgive my numbskullery. I shall forthwith slink away and beat myself with a wet haddock. :ph34r:

DeletedUser34084

Sorry for the delay. had no broadband for a few days. :(
Can't even remember what I wanted to ask now...I think I was wondering if the scripts I already had would - in some way - be removed since the hosting site is no longer valid.
Like I said, noob-question. I reckon now that they are actually saved on my hard-drive and not updated from the site that holds them.
Please forgive my numbskullery. I shall forthwith slink away and beat myself with a wet haddock. :ph34r:

You have everything needed in THIS script.

Status
Not open for further replies.