Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He he he. :laugh:

On a side note. The 'Cancel All Jobs' thing isn't working. :( The little cross is there - when I hover over it, it says, "Cancel All Jobs' but when I CLICK on it, it just lowers the list. When I click it again, it brings it back up, but all the jobs are still there. :(
AenyOro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35712

Ah yes sorry Anny I meant Tampermonkey. But does the twdb script work on Chrome?

DeletedUser35120

Yes Jed, it works. Just gotta have tampermonkey installed. And then install the scripts through Tampermonkey :)

DeletedUser34084

He he he. :laugh:

On a side note. The 'Cancel All Jobs' thing isn't working. :( The little cross is there - when I hover over it, it says, "Cancel All Jobs' but when I CLICK on it, it just lowers the list. When I click it again, it brings it back up, but all the jobs are still there. :(
YBS10Yj.jpg

YBS10Yj.jpg

dFN5rW6.jpg

AenyOro.jpg

AenyOro
What browser are you using?

DeletedUser34084

Ahhh, I found out why it's not working (facepalm).
Re-install the script. It should work now :up: (Make sure it's version 0.08)

DeletedUser

Yep. Firefox. :)
I'll try reinstalling. Thanks. :D

Edit: Works like a charm. Thanks. :)
Since I missed your wedding, I'll dance at your daughter's wedding instead. :D

DeletedUser34084

The Veteran Point Counter script should now work on .net as well :up:

3) Veteran Point Counter

[spoil]
Since the only way you can see how many veteran points you have is by going to the UPB shop, I have decided to make a counter!
Just install it and you're free to go!
Image:
[spoil]
e073caf0fb.jpg

[/spoil]
Link: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/veteran.user.js

PS: It will conflict with the notifications script! If you're using both of them, and you want me to fix it, please tell me!

[/spoil]

DeletedUser34084

One script will be joining my collection soon, but first I need your opinions! What is it? Well it's a slider for the work window! Here's a peek on how it looks and what it does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s0JObLEJZQ&hd=1 (dunno what the song is, I just picked a random one :p)

I can't figure out how to make the layout for it. Someone (Hi Sly!) pointed out that it would look weird if you find more than one product at work, and it really looks weird.
Screenshot: [spoil]
37d0b754c0.jpg
[/spoil]
As you can notice, you can't really see the stats for the second object :/, also the original layout it's too small, and I can't put the slider.

[spoil]
0acb44e50d.jpg
[/spoil]
One of the ideas was to remove the slider, and put some checkboxes somewhere on the window. Would you guys like that?

DeletedUser36559

Yeah check boxes would be a better option than a slider especially if your playing on a laptop rather than a computer.

DeletedUser34084

I got a link in chat today for a very good friends bar thing,can you tell me if its legal and fine? It does cover up my victory points add on but thats ok while event is going on.It is the best friends script i seen so far
I'll have to ask you to not post other userscripts on my thread.
The only answer I can give you, is that the only authoritative repository of the allowed userscripts can be found here.

DeletedUser22685

Shteff's right, please don't hijack other users' threads with unrelated scripts. Besides being against the specific guidelines for this forum, it's completely off topic. I've deleted the link in question at the OP's request.

If you're the official owner of a script, feel free to create and maintain your own thread. If you're simply sharing another script you found, please do it in the Saloon or Questions & Guides, whichever is more relevant.

/me is still waiting for Allen's slider

DeletedUser34084

One script will be joining my collection soon, but first I need your opinions! What is it? Well it's a slider for the work window! Here's a peek on how it looks and what it does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s0JObLEJZQ&hd=1 (dunno what the song is, I just picked a random one :p)

I can't figure out how to make the layout for it. Someone (Hi Sly!) pointed out that it would look weird if you find more than one product at work, and it really looks weird.
One of the ideas was to remove the slider, and put some checkboxes somewhere on the window. Would you guys like that?

I called it, here it is!

5) Job Window Rework (didn't know how to call it)

Why? Because I'm tired of clicking too many times! The funny thing is that while working on this script, I found out that you can use the mousewheel on the ingame job amount thingy. Anywho, if you want to use mine, just install the script and you're ready to go!
[spoil]
c25dce4f45.jpg

e544bc3259.jpg

[/spoil]
Link: http://allenmcpotter.net/userscript/jobs.user.js

Deleted User - 3853873

I'll have to ask you to not post other userscripts on my thread.
The only answer I can give you, is that the only authoritative repository of the allowed userscripts can be found here.
Just wanted to say sorry,I didnt know this thread was just yours.I was thinking it was a thread to post any good scripts we found.I will not do that again.again sorry for my mistake

DeletedUser34295

I installed the Veteran Point Counter today in my browser and absolutely nothing happened. Any idea why?

I'm using Comodo Dragon (Chromium based browser) on Windows 7.

DeletedUser34084

I installed the Veteran Point Counter today in my browser and absolutely nothing happened. Any idea why?

I'm using Comodo Dragon (Chromium based browser) on Windows 7.
Probably because you're using a browser I never heard of.

DeletedUser34295

Guess I'll just stick to the scripts that do work with my browser then.

Status
Not open for further replies.