xShteff's Photoshop Shenanigans

• Thread starter DeletedUser34084
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil][/*spoil] without the *

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Nice presentation format shtefyx. Thanks for minding the rules about file sizes as well.

DeletedUser34084

Nice presentation format shtefyx. Thanks for minding the rules about file sizes as well.

Thanks :d, the sizes for signatures are specially made for the .ro version of tw forums (500x100) :razz:

DeletedUser34084

2l6ph5.gif

A new animation I wanted as a signature for the forum... derp, I forgot that no animations allowed :blink:

DeletedUser31397

Yes, I agree, very impressive work. Can I ask how do you make those ?? Sorry, but i never did that kind of stuff and orgo's and your work inspired me to start. :) :)

DeletedUser34084

Before:
[SPOIL]
goudie_parkour_trainer_470x371.jpg
4699927076_75dc35a00a_o.jpg

[/SPOIL]

After:

[SPOIL]
2wbyt10.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser20688

Well it's actually character art of Reverend Ray from the box for the game "Call of Juarez". Technically speaking no one should be using it since it's copyrighted material.

Then again almost all art in banners are "borrowed" IP. It's done rampantly without considering the copyright issues.

DeletedUser34084

That guy on the right looks an awful lot like the one in [JUMPFROM]twista[/JUMPFROM]Da Twista his sig..
Da Twista? Whos that? Never saw him... :whistle:
Well it's actually character art of Reverend Ray from the box for the game "Call of Juarez". Technically speaking no one should be using it since it's copyrighted material.

Then again almost all art in banners are "borrowed" IP. It's done rampantly without considering the copyright issues.

Yeah, I was looking for some Call of Juarez renders and I found this one :p

DeletedUser

Hai! I had no ideea where I'm supposed to post my graphics so I made a new topic xP
kkthen, a few old animations:
[spoil][/spoil]
Static sigs
[spoil]

sdsig4.png

mineglowy.png

[/spoil]
Personal logos
[spoil]

Spades.png

RoyalSpades.png

spadelogo.png