xShteff's Photoshop Shenanigans

• Thread starter DeletedUser34084
  • Start date

DeletedUser34084

Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome at Pimp my Signature! This month we're pimping Futurama1001's singature!

Here's how it looks before I start messing around with it:
image.php

And here's how it look after!
[spoil]
imo42a.jpg

[/spoil]

Note to futu: I know that the one you made looks 1000 times better than the one I made, I'm just too bored and it's rainy outside...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahahahaha, this is amazing. You've earned my green rep for that!

DeletedUser34084

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahahahaha, this is amazing. You've earned my green rep for that!
Thank you! Thank you very much! ///Read it with Elvis' voice

Don't forget to leave your suggestions about who's signature should I pimp for the next month!
I'm shtefyx, this was "Pimp my signature", and I just got my teeth withened :D

DeletedUser31931

I thought he was a director! Thanks for clearing that up tug!

DeletedUser34084

I can't decide what image to use for sotw #2 :(
I got 2 different versions: V1
fbgeus.jpg

And v2:
iep06d.jpg

Any suggestions? :razz:
I'm thinking 'bout v2, but with some more light

DeletedUser

shtefyx, I don't know whether I should shoot it or not :p ummmm do you make Signature pictures for others? You're awesome and would be great if u please make me one....

DeletedUser34084

shtefyx, I don't know whether I should shoot it or not :p ummmm do you make Signature pictures for others? You're awesome and would be great if u please make me one....

Uhm, it depends what kind of image you want... I'm pretty busy theese days, it might take a while

DeletedUser

Uhm, it depends what kind of image you want... I'm pretty busy theese days, it might take a while
shtefyx, you're an expert. Then again if you ask me then I would say back ground I prefer Olive Green military color and my name in Shiny Silver color
:)
Thanks a lot.

PS: I am in no rush at all.

DeletedUser34084

shtefyx, you're an expert. Then again if you ask me then I would say back ground I prefer Olive Green military color and my name in Shiny Silver color
:)
Thanks a lot.

PS: I am in no rush at all.
o_O Any theme you want me to add? I could make something like my signature but with an army theme.

DeletedUser34084

[spoil]
4GiHple.gif
[/spoil]

^ It's an animation, don't open the spoiler if your internet it's slow :rolleyes:
PS: It's the first animation I do with timeline, it might look crappy.
PPS: "Nebhotep" it's the nick I use on .ro (Don't confuse me with the one on beta)

Last edited by a moderator: