XP Per Duel Won

DeletedUser

Just wondering who has the best average XP per duel won?

Rank 397
XP 14730
Wins 190
Losses 25
Difference 165

XP average per duel won= 77.52631578947368

DeletedUser

schizowicked
9088 - XP
71 - won
10 - lost
61 - difference
Corleone Family - town

average - 128

some of the best duelers i have ever seen

DeletedUser

If you're gonna do something like this, you need some categories. If someone wants to do this, they could organize it so that there's a ranking list of highest exp per duel win for the top 30 duelers, top 100, players playing since day 1, players above lvl 50, players with a certain number of duels, etc...

One person with 1 win, could have 400 average. but is that an accurate measure of highest exp per duel win when you compare that player to someone with 500 duels and an average of 120 xp per win? probably not.

DeletedUser544

I think this is a meaningless stat
if you think about it, pure duelers who started from lvl10 dueling are going to always have a lower avg duel XP per win. this is because, in the early levels, it is VERY HARD to even find a person to challenge worth more then 100XP because of how duel XP is calculated (if I am duel lvl 20, and I challenge a duel lvl35 player, how much XP do I get? not much). then, if you do find higher level players to challenge who are worth more then 100XP, the problem is at lower levels there is the disparity between power of duel weapons.

a dueler who begins at say Level 50 XP will have a much easier time maintaining a high duel XP per win average. The disparity between weapon strength for a lvl50 vs a lvl65 does not overwhelm the chance fror the lower level player to win. however, a lvl20 using a boomerang versus a lvl35 using a derringer (or comparable melee weapons) makes it too difficult for the lower level player, whereas a lvl50 using a revolver versus a lvl65 using a peacemaker is not as much of a 'gap' in weapon strength.

and then there are the zero motivation duelers; a stretch of zero motivation dueling to rustle up some $$ will absolutely tank a players avg duel XP per win.

and what about about players who attack you? what if some low-level dueler wants to make his claim to fame by beating you and keeps taking shots at you? that will tank the avg duel xp per win as well...