Xmas quest gone?

DeletedUser24556

The repeatable holiday quest (xmas) from Henry (lvl. 15 / 2nd to A holiday spook (Happy Holidays, Henry Walker!) is not longer available at the ghost town.

In tw-db.info it's said this quest can be made until 06.01.. That's why I didn't hurry to finish it.

Is this a bug? ( I really hope so)

(And sorry, I don't know why the last part is written bold. I could't change it.)

DeletedUser22685

It was available until the beginning of the 31st. I can see how TW-DB managed to mess up, but the 6th of January applied to the 2013 quests which ended at the beginning of this year.

Don't ask me why it's different this year. It makes no sense to me either.

Slygoxx

It is likely that it will be available again tomorrow. The same thing happened last year.

DeletedUser

Keeping my fingers crossed...

I planned and gathered the products, knowing I have until the 6th to complete the questline.

DeletedUser

The Henry Walker quest isn't available at the Ghost Town.
You have to go to the quest giver SOUTH of the Ghost Town.

DeletedUser35120

You sure Big John? If you're talking about the very last quest where you need to equip Rupert Walker's Coat, Henry at saloon provides it. Tw-db made a mistake there saying you need to go to Ghost Town.

DeletedUser

That might be what he was talking about. Yeah, the very last part where you wear the coat, Henry himself has that one.
At no part did I have to go to the Ghost Town for this quest though. :)

DeletedUser

This is why I try to do all of these limited time quests as quickly as possible. Too many times there is confusion about the end date.

DeletedUser24556

Well my question was about this quest where you have to have these loads of products.
It's only the 12th day that's still missing for me.

DeletedUser35533

why not just keep quests running?Im on time here but on beta I still have opened quest from labor day.funny enough dead of the dad quest had no time limit .

DeletedUser

Well my question was about this quest where you have to have these loads of products.
It's only the 12th day that's still missing for me.
Have you tried looking in the right place> In your post, you said it is missing from the Ghost Town. You do not need to GO to the Ghost Town.
The quest giver for this quest is to the South of the sector that the Ghost Town is in. (N-E sector - at the BOTTOM of that sector.)
Once you have all the items FROM that quest-giver (Days 1-12) You wear the coat and then see Henry in the Saloon. (The doors icon to the left of your screen.)

Sorry. Just read your last post properly. It should be there. A friend of mine last year completed it right up to the end date. Unless they have DRASTICALLY shortened the time-frame this year.

Apelatia

This questline has experienced a bug for the second year running. As such, no quests that would usually be given from either the Burned-down hut (Normal version) or the Ghost Town (Repeatable version) are viewable; this also means that they cannot be either accepted or completed. As Sly said on the previous page, there will hopefully be a bugfix very soon indeed, if not tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I have completed the Burned Down hut this year. (Non-repeatable). I did it as soon as the 12th day was due though.

Apelatia

I have completed the Burned Down hut this year. (Non-repeatable). I did it as soon as the 12th day was due though.

Yes, if you had already completed the questline before the bug came into being, then you won't experience any problems at all. Did you manage to complete the final quest from Henry in time, Big John?

Deleted User - 3853873

what about new years eve quest from saloon also,i never got that

DeletedUser34295

what about new years eve quest from saloon also,i never got that

Don't think there's been any for this year yet. Might be a bug, or they intend not to have any this year. Or the two combined and they decided to skip it this year - I wouldn't know really :)

DeletedUser

It started today. Bit weird, but better late than never. Don't know how long it will run though. Maybe only 1 day...