Xmas bags

DeletedUser

Quick question. I am a collector and would like to buy all of the stuff I have missed - except this year, I can't afford it. Will all of the stuff be available NEXT year too, or will the 'catch-up' bags be for this year only?

Last year the bags were items of 2012 and 2013, this year it's 2013 and 2014. So there's a chance that the 'bag of 2013 items' won't be there next year.

DeletedUser35533

Does anyone have a list of what may be in the chests? I don't recall set release years

DeletedUser

I wish one of them contained Rudolph. I need him to complete a collection. :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have a list of what may be in the chests? I don't recall set release years

Christmas 2012: Natty, Chingachgook, Allan
Easter 2013: Doc, Freeman, Cartwright
Independence Day 2013: Will Munny, J Johnson, E Baca
Oktoberfest 2013: McJunkin, Eaton, Fisher
Christmas 2013: Winter Sets
Easter 2014: Reeves, Baker, Desmond
Independence Day 2014: Dalton, Bart, Chisholm
Oktoberfest 2014: Deadwood, Doolin, F James
Christmas 2014: Ghost of Christmas set

Having listed that, I think that the items of 2012 Christmas should have been included in the 2013 bag for those collectors that don't have them (and anyone else who may be interested in them for any other reason). Not only would this give people a chance to get those things, it would also make that bag more appealing to buyers since those items are totally shadowed by the 2014 items.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Having listed that, I think that the items of 2012 Christmas should have been included in the 2013 bag for those collectors that don't have them (and anyone else who may be interested in them for any other reason). Not only would this give people a chance to get those things, it would also make that bag more appealing to buyers since those items are totally shadowed by the 2014 items.

You can still find the natty, ching's and allan's stuffs in those 2013 bags.